In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band 3

[Discussion] [FEATURE REQUEST]Mi Band 3 Sleep tracking during the day

2018-10-11 16:51:06

1,047 6
I don't think it will do that. I think it tracks when you've spent a significant time asleep. I have the amazfit bip and mi Band 2, and I only have it work when I'm not moving and sleeping at night. I don't think it works for stuff like naps. The best you could get is 24 hour monitoring...

... You COULD try with sleep as android integration using a 3rd party app like Mi Band Tools or Notify and Fitness for Mi Band.
2018-10-11 19:45:44
Reply Report

Try using the sleep as droid application along with mi band tools or notify and fitness for amazfit to use the heart rate monitor with the sleep as droid app. You can set a sleep as droid app to work when you're ready to sleep.
2018-10-12 00:12:26
Reply Report

The Default Mi app is lacking a lot of features that it should have, such as loading Heart Rate data to Google Fit or GPS data. Hell, if we could upload to strava like the Amazfit app, that'd be nice too.
2018-10-13 04:36:35
Reply Report
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright©2016-2019 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved
Content Policy

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list