In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Review] From Redmi Pro to Redmi Note 5 AI MIUI10 !!!

2018-09-24 09:19:04
151 1
This post was edited by npktpm at 21:40, Sep-24-2018

Hi all,

After1.5 years of sufferings(battery), Shifted from Redmi Pro,a high performing,bright display,decent camera and VERY POOR BATTERY phone to another hyped phone Redmi Note AI editon last week.Before testing much on MIUI9,I got the 10 update as soon as it released widely. The only reason to leave Redmi Pro was its battery.

* Display :- From OLED to LCD feels very much difference especially in brightness.Redmi Pro had a very good eye pleasing display.But RN5                               is decent and morethan enough for normal use

* Build quality :-  Redmi pro with full aluminum body & brushed rear was better comparing to RN5

* Performance :- Redmi Pro with 10 cores was outstanding in performance and RN5 is equal or sometimes feel better

* Camera :- Redmi Pro with Decent main camera and below average portrait mode(though it was in 2016).RN5 Camera is better in both sectors

* Battery :- 4050 MAH in Redmi Pro felt like 1500 MAH most of the times.RN5 battery is very very good comparing to it. 1 days guaranteed                                        with maximum use.
* Others :-  Redmi Pro used a C type and RN5 normal Micro USB.For a normal user both are same.Infact C type made some problems when i left                            home without my charger because most of the people use Micro USB cables.Both have IR blasters,FM,3.5mm jack,most of the sensors                          Face unlock only in RN5 but not good as finger print unlocking.

Final words:- For the price,both are the best available phones in the market at the times. Redmi pro was bit overpriced but it was worthy in 2016.
RN5,no doubt you cannot find a better one for the same price.

2018-09-24 09:19:04
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Joyjoy | from app

ok good ?
2018-09-24 09:29:13