In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Israel

[Chat] Bad service from SEMS Services Sdn Bhd, Prangin Mall Penang

2017-03-22 01:39:21
552 1
Hi Xiaomi,

I had sent my Mi Note to Xiao Mi authorised service centre SEMS Services Sdn. Bhd. Penang in Feb 2017. My issue was my battery drain off fast and also the connectivity problem for USB charging port. Collected the phone after 3 days and they mentioned that they had changed the battery and the sub board.

It was never happened to me all the while and after a week's time, I faced difficult in charging where there was no sign of charging after pluging in my adapter happened intermittently. Thus I am thinking that might be something to do with the cable and I had changed several cables.

I had just walked in again to the same service centre and I was told that they might need to troubleshoot again and mentioned that my phone is out of warranty coverage.

I was telling them that it was nothing happened until the centre changed my battery which it not my fault on that. The service lady keep telling that it might be my issues which is mispressed or whatever stuffs. My phone was always in casing and handle it very well.

This service could happen to other customers as well where the problem created by them but they push the problems back to the customer. If that's the bad service how could we consider to use Xiao Mi again?

I hope my issue is addressed and do helping to voice out for other customers.
2017-03-22 01:39:21
Favorites RateRate

1874911758 | from app

Any update from this sc? I just bought Redmi note 5, got problem with the lcd screen. Can suggest good service from any sc? thinking to sent mine to sc prangin mall.
2018-11-01 04:12:58