In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Porting Team

[ROMs] MIUI8 | Beta for Lenovo A7000-a_Plus

2016-08-24 02:39:56
10617 189
This post was edited by superbfahad at 21:14, Sep-11-2017

Hi All,

Today I have finished my work on this ROM with bug fixes and wrapped up with new features for all my MIUI Followers... I hope you like it. Please don't forget to rate my post.

CAUTION:
[1] FIRST OF ALL, I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE.
[2]THE PROCEDURE IS SPECIFICALLY FOR
[3] NEVER PULLOUT THE BATTERY WHILE FLASHING IS IN PROGRESS. IT MIGHT PERMANENTLY BRICK UR DEVICE..
[4] Make sure your phone is well charged atleast 90% before starting the ROM Flashing. If its bricked or bootlooped charge it to full in switched off state. And revert to your stock ROM.
[5] DO NOT USE OTA THIS WILL ALSO BRICK YOUR DEVICE …. PLEASE ALWAYS DOWNLOAD FROM HERE

Flash Instruction:
1. Go to TWRP
2. Wipe > AdvanceWipe > Dalvik / ART Cache & System & Cache & Data (For smooth performance please dont skip this step or if you dont want to loose your settings and account configuration you can ignore this step)
3. Install Zippackage
4. Clear DalvikCache
5. Enable"Documents" app by going Setting > Install apps > go to end ofapps there is "Documents" app & enable it.

To download this ROM
If you want to see the hidden content, please reply

For Modem Patch:
After Complete the ROM Flashing and completed the above process then download the Modem file from the following link and flash it from TWRP:

For NVRAM Error:
Download the following file of NVRAM & replace the both file Wifi & Wifi custom to Root or (/Device) >data > nvram > APCFG > APRDEB
& reboot.

IF YOU ARE FACING APP SLEEP ISSUE IN BACKGROUND OR APP NOT AUTOSTART THEN FOLLOW FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Go to Security app > Permissions > Autostart > Enable the particular app which you want to be autostart.
2. Go to Security app > Battery > App battery saver > (click on particular app which u don't him to be sleep & keep running in background)  > choose "No restrictions"

Xposed for MIUI8:
I have just upgraded and fixed bugs its V83, If you want to use Xposed in this ROM you can download it from the following link and Flash it from TWRP:

Change Logs:

Version: MIUI8 6.10.13
Added new feature previously missing in my Last update;
1 -  [About] - improving some functions, such as: optimization algorithm or interface; [F] - error correction; [-] - Deleted function
2 - [ Phone ] [+] On the operator information on the call screen
3 - [ Desk ] [F] interface Part of it was not visible when you remove the application
4 - [ Messages ] [+] Added "Copy" button in the notification bar [O] pop-up notification SMS with a verification code will be displayed longer
5 - [ Camera ] [F] In the video recording sometimes appeared Face Detection frame
6 - [ Settings ] [O] Improved mode function "Do not disturb" on a schedule [O] Options "Application Protection" and "Password Privacy" section [F] Sometimes the music is not included in the settings
7 - [ Calendar ] [O] Bold days of the month in the calendar [O] Holidays marked more understandable way
8 - [ Notes ] [O] Ability to display only quick notes on the main page of the application
9 - [ Security ] [+] Added "Automation Action"

This ROM is Rooted and GAPPS are pre-installed

Please dont forget to Rate my POST and share your feedbacks so I will try to fix and push into the new upcoming updates.

****** Do not Mirror my download links or post my ROM to any other Forums/Websites. Ask me first before posting it.******

2016-08-24 02:39:56
Favorites4 RateRate
There are no links.. Kindly update the links to download.
2016-08-24 22:24:59

Pro Bunny

superbfahad Author |

All download links updated.....
2016-08-25 01:26:31
muh mhu muh muhu
2016-08-25 08:47:07
kjhgfghjkl;
2016-08-25 11:38:37

Pro Bunny

superbfahad Author | from app

Don't forget to share your experience about this ROM.
2016-08-25 14:37:16
yuhhuuuuuuuuuuu
2016-08-25 23:22:28

Grand Master Bunny

Er. viral | from mobile

Thanks for sharing
2016-08-25 23:27:05
lenovo a7000 a ,rom 8gb bisa ga
2016-08-26 11:30:18

Pro Bunny

superbfahad Author | from app

What do you mean?