In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Other] [Q & A] Mikey Doesn't Work Properly.

2014-11-07 00:36:08
2673 3
Hi Miuiers,

i want to ask about mikey app,
and i'm using mi3.
was trying all version of Miclick,
i experience slow respon sometimes,
and power fitur never ever work properly, sometimes even doesn't work at all.

i was trying to use my mikey to samsung s2+ with iKey app, and it is work really awesome also very responsive.
so, later i try iKey app on my mi3.
result, it doesn't work -_-

Someone can help me to make my mikey work as it should be?

thank you very much

best regards
2014-11-07 00:36:08
Favorites RateRate
can you uninstall the app, reboot and then try again? I had a similar issue and i did what am tellin you and it worked
2014-11-07 01:10:05

Rookie Bunny

Eianth Author | from mobile

i did, but the app seems unstable. compared with ikey which cant be working on my mi3. some mikey app version, power button only able to lock, sometimes only able to turn screen on, didn't find a version yet that support to lock & turn on screen. also, for speed interval, seting from low till high, can't find comfortable one. :(
2014-11-07 01:16:46
me too,sometime doesn't work properly on my redmi note 4g,PLEASE SOMEONE FIX THIS.
2014-12-24 04:58:17