Delhi

[Recap] Mi Fan Meet Up Version 11.0 : Technical Boot Camp

2017-04-19 05:17:50
2090 21
Hello Mi Fans!How are you all?

Hope you all enjoying your lives and our beloved MIUI  keeping in simple and easy.
This month we had talk with the fan club members and planned to do a technical bootcamp for the fans having some techincal issues with their devices. We had some members with us having sound knowledge in Flashing, bootloader, Rooting etc. to help fans having some issues or question regarding their devices or MIUI.

Hitesh and I reached the venue and saw some of the members already sitting in the park and having chit-chat.

As the fans keep coming we decided to sit down on the grass meanwhile discussing about our Meet Up with LJ a couple of weeks ago.
We discuss Mi India's plans of opening R&D Centres here in India and things like that.

We started asking MI Fans about their experiences and suggestions regarding MIUI. We asked if their is any issues people may be facing in their phones, to our surprise nobody was actually having any issues with their respective Mi Phone.

So we started asking our experts some questions regarding flashing and Custom ROMs. I personally wanted to Try EU so asked about it (Hitesh and I are noobs in this ). I got my query answered and guess what i am on EU now (Hitesh now i know how to flash TWRP )

I had MIUI ROM for all the devices released so far here in India. A couple of members asked for ROMs for their Redmi Note 3 and Redmi 2 Primes and copied the same to their Thumb Drives. Meanwhile Our host, The Radmax Vishal, Arranged some snacks for the fans.

We then took few pictures with banner in hurry before the guard came to us and asked us not to flaunt banner as it is not allowed. We winded up the meet which brought some new face to the club and a great time catching up with veterans!

Few of us decided to go to Cyber Hub and celebrate our host's, The RadMax Vishal's, Birthday.

I personally loved the cleanliness of the place. It feels awesome to have places like this here. Here are a few pics of the place.

You can check our Fans Experience Thread of the meet:

Awesome 11th Official Mi Delhi Fan Club Fan Meet In Gurugram
Mi FC Delhi meet up. Technical Bootcamp recap, 16/04/17

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +25 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-04-19 05:17:50
Favorites4 RateRate
Our Delhi Club has pretty smart users.
2017-04-19 06:12:45
Proud Mi Fan
Awesome!! Will join next time.
2017-04-19 06:20:06

Device team

nazer_ktpm | from Redmi 3S

nice fan meeting
2017-04-19 14:09:51

MIUI beta tester

luvxiaomi | from Redmi 3S

Glad i was the part of this wonderful meet.
2017-04-19 14:50:30
Fun Day Sunday! Aur Happy Birthday Vishal Bhai! :P
2017-04-20 09:44:47
Don't worry be Happy :)
How can i join the club?
2017-04-22 06:27:54
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #7
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #8
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #9
fabulous keep it up ..Delhi club Rocks..
2017-04-23 21:12:05
Tech savy
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Beta Tester
India 2nd year
100K members
Redmi 3S
APP scratch card
APP
6th MIUI