In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note

[Annoucement] [Compilation] Come discover Redmi Note 4 with Mi SG Explorers!

2017-04-18 12:40:12
13278 36
Hello Mi fans! Our Mi Explorers have revealed their identities and are ready to bring you exciting discoveries with the Redmi Note 4!

Redmi Note 4 has landed on our shores and is currently available for S$259 on Lazada Singapore's official Mi Store, our Suntec City Mi Store and various partner outlets across the island.

Highlights of Redmi Note 4

• Power on slim with 4100mAh battery
  • 2.5D curved glass
  • Better performance on a 14nm FinFET Snapdragon 625 processor
  • 3GB of RAM + 32GB Storage
  • 13MP CMOS camera

We are proud to introduce our brave new group of Singapore Mi Explorers! In the next month, they will be sharing their experiences about the Redmi Note 4 with you right here on the brand new Mi Community!
SG Mi Explorers

EXPLORER THREADS MEGA COMPILATION

After ploughing through many many applications, we've found the geekiest, coolest bunch of explorers to test and review the Redmi Note 4 in the months of April and May! These five explorers have been bestowed with Redmi Note 4's to use as their daily drivers and are allocated different roles to investigate Redmi Note 4's performance in various aspects. We will be updating their threads on this MAIN compilation thread, so follow us here to get further updates from the explorers!

Our SG Mi Explorers and their Redmi Note 4s!

INTRO:
7108x2659 here. I am one of the five selected for the Redmi Note 4 Mi Explorer program and I shall start off this journey with an introduction of myself, as well as an unboxing video of the Redmi Note 4. Before I begin, I would like to thank Mi Singapore for once again selecting me for the Mi Explorer program. I love smartphones, so much so that almost half of my instagram posts have something to do with smartphones.

[Mi Explorer] Introduction & Redmi Note 4 Unboxing

*NEW THIS WEEK* [Review] [Mi Explorer] Redmi Note 4 - Comparison & Review

INTRO:
A quick introduction about myself - I have been a tech/gadget/video game geek all my life (say hi if you are too) and in my spare time, I run a blog/Youtube channel called The Geek Life where me and a few other friends cover and review stuff that we're interested in, which is everything from video games, PC assembly, tech events in Singapore to new, cool gadgets like the products Xiaomi constantly puts out!

[Mi Explorer] Hi all Mi Fans!

*NEW THIS WEEK* [Tips] [Mi Explorer] Tips for brand new Redmi Note 4 users
INTRO:
I have been fascinated with cell phones ever since I was young and I love playing with new gadgets and computers whenever time allows. I also enjoy photography and videography on the side. With the two hobbies, I have fused the two hobbies into a small Youtube channel called the AXIS Project where I talk about tech I that am interested in--be it how-tos, new gadgets, or even just explaining how something works. I am also a moderator over at xiaomi.reddit.com, a portal where we have over 11K people coming in from all over the world asking for help, discussing news articles or just plain chitchatting about Xiaomi. Come over and subscribe if you are a reddit user (I promise I will be a nice mod!)

[Explorer] Redmi Note 4 (4x) Impressions. P.S. Hey Hi Hello!

INTRO:
I am a corporate slave by day... YouTuber by night... Ever since the note 3 was launched early last year I have used it as my daily driver till date ... About 1 year 3 months . Although mine was a Chinese set from lazada without the snapdragon processor (a few weeks after I bought it, the Singapore launch was announced , boo...), I am absolutely blown away by its battery life, usability, build quality and affordable price . Check out my review video here,

(Mi Explorer) Introduction, discovery, review..

INTRO:
I've got to know Xiaomi in 2014 and have been a Fan since! P.S. Xavier is a mod here on Mi Community Singapore!

[Review] [Explorer] Introduction & Unboxing the Redmi Note 4!

*NEW THIS WEEK* [Album] [Mi Explorer] Redmi Note 4 - Day Trip to Art Box

LEAVE THE MI EXPLORERS YOUR COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK!! GO GO MI EXPLORERS!!

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +5 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-04-18 12:40:12
Favorites15 RateRate
Nice compilation for easy comparison and easy access to each explorer's thread!
Why no female explorer ah? XD
2017-04-18 14:40:40

Semi Pro Bunny

joyce Author |

Lai Zheng Wei replied at 2017-04-19 02:40 AM
Nice compilation for easy comparison and easy access to each explorer's thread!
Why no female explor ...

Anyone you know to recommend? We would be happy to have more techie ladies applying in the next version of our Explorers program!
2017-04-18 14:45:01
Thanks for compiling. Can add to this sticky thread as they post more about their exploration. :)
2017-04-18 20:10:50
wowieSsss~ congrats too all explorers
2017-04-18 23:10:57
君子之交,淡如水
Thank you for choosing me as one of the explorer!
2017-04-19 00:24:11
Once a Mi Fan, always a Mi Fan.
Great!! SG Mi Explorers FTW !! this makes me want to get 1 Redmi Note 4 to hands on myself after reading all their reviews!!
2017-04-19 01:32:54
joyce replied at 2017-04-19 02:45 AM
Anyone you know to recommend? We would be happy to have more techie ladies applying in the next ve ...

I can be bapok if you want :D
2017-04-19 09:16:53
Hahaha!!! The reply rewards is 50-50. Hmmm. That's interesting. :)
2017-04-19 11:28:56

Semi Pro Bunny

joyce Author |

allakazoo replied at 2017-04-19 11:28 PM
Hahaha!!! The reply rewards is 50-50. Hmmm. That's interesting. :)

Like that then exciting mah :)
2017-04-20 02:38:37
Thanks for having me guys!
2017-04-20 21:34:52