In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T/T Pro

[Discussion] Share your best #SiblingRivalry moments and win a brand new medal!

2019-04-25 03:13:18
106426 465
Hi Mi fans!

Do you have any brothers or sisters?

Although many of us might often joke about how great it would be to grow up as one only child. If that is true, we know that our childhood would have less fun without our siblings.They may have given us some troubles, but we still love them. Even though they are sometimes annoying, we still know each other more than anyone does. We share private family jokes. We remember family secrets, family griefs and joys. Having siblings is like having built-in best friends.

Life with brothers and sisters is filled with mixed feelings of annoying, happy and sentimental moments together. Sibling rivalry is always part of our entertainments in daily life.

How do your siblings annoy you? Share your best #SiblingRivalry moments in the comments now!

Participation time:
From Apr.25th till May 5th

Prizes:
Every fan who give a valid comment on the thread will receive this cute medal as a prize.

Anyway, no matter how badly you argue or fight with your siblings, they are still the best buddies in your life.

About Mi Community
Mi Community is our official community forum, the ultimate playground for our Mi Fans to hang out together. It’s where all your questions or doubts about our Xiaomi products will get answered and where you can get the latest news and happenings about Xiaomi. More importantly, it is the perfect place to interact with other hardcore Mi Fans like you!

Download Mi Community
(Don't forget to give it a five-star review, thanks in advance)

Rate

Number of participants 4 Experience +31 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-25 03:13:18
Favorites102 RateRate
I am the middle child. #SiblingRivalry is real. It's real life.
2019-04-25 03:39:51

Semi Pro Bunny

Ash.Mad | from Mi A2 Lite

#SiblingRivalry 

2019-04-25 03:41:07

Master Bunny

MyMiandme | from MIX

I don't know anything about this rivalry. I only have cousins.
2019-04-25 03:53:30

Super moderator

AP1972 | from MI 8

I am one child. #SiblingRivalry is real. It's real life.
2019-04-25 04:01:02

Advanced Bunny

Roitta | from Mi MIX 2S

#SiblingRivalry it would be cool that I could have felt it due to I'm the only one child of my family. However it's very similar to my girlfriend who is a little bit competitive with me hehe
2019-04-25 04:09:23

ߣ$h0õ | from Redmi Note 5

I'am One Child , #SiblingRivalry Is Real . It's Real Life .
2019-04-25 04:12:44

Помоги мне, Unbrick! Пожалуйста, зарегистрируйтесь id 1621901796 Авторизованный аккаунт Xiaomi. спасибо Админ.
2019-04-25 04:16:19

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A

I am an only child in the family...
2019-04-25 04:20:23

Wizard Bunny

MiDevCode | from Redmi Note 7

I have one little brother. He is wealthier than me. Damn right he is. Both of us always compete each other. At the end, we always support and help each other. A wish for my little brother: "Wish you all the best Bro. May GOD bless you like always. Ameen!!". #SiblingRivalry is Real
2019-04-25 04:29:32
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Beta Team-Global

@Biswajit | from Redmi Y1 Lite

AP1972
I am one child. #SiblingRivalry is real. It's real life.

i m one child... #SiblingRivalry is real . its real life of me
2019-04-25 04:32:29