In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Tips] My solution for Touch Delay / Lag / Multi-touch etc.

2019-04-24 02:18:27
1127 8
I do have multi-touch / lag / touch delay before. I tried all the possible ways, believe me, common solution like disable 3 fingers on screenshot setting is the bottom line (and still no fix to this problems). In the way up to found this solution i encounters all the trial and errors, many many times! But this is my way, like the others who found the fixes in their way; i also will say 'Do with your own risk!'

Okay, so here my solution:

1. First, of course i have unlock bootloader

2. Then i install recovery: "OrangeFox-R9.0-beryllium" (Why this recovery? Because in my case, in twrp i cant found complete option like wipe the vendor or even android.secure)

3. Then i download Xiaomi Eu "xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_9.4.18_v10-9" (Why this roms? Because is still MIUI, latest (based on MIUI release), but without bloatwares)

4. Then i download latest firmware "beryllium-9.4.22-9.0-vendor-firmware" (This vendor and firmware is more updates than the rom, all of this thanks to the one and only 'akhilnarang', thank you bro!)

5. I placed the Rom and Firmware in SD Card, then I go to Orange Fox recovery and start to wiping:
    a. I format data (in recovery)
    b. I wipe all the option given by OrangeFox: Like Calvik, cache, internal storage, vendor and everything EXCEPT OTG and EXTERNAL SD CARD
    c. After that, i go to SD Card1 in File Explorer in RECOVERY and do delete all the folder EXCEPT android.secure and ROM + FIRMWARE
    d. Then i in wipe option, i select Data and change from F2FS to EXT4 and i do the same to Cache
    e. Then i back to wipe data but this time i do factory reset (just swipe)
    f. Then i repeat the B step

6. I install the Firmware first, after success i chose wipe cache/calvik

7. I install the ROM, after success i chose wipe cache/calvik

8. Then for the last time, i do install the firmware again, but this time, i chose reboot system.

9. After set up the MIUI, i immedietly go to developer option (how to enable this option is just tapping the miui version on the about device in setting)

10. In developer option i uncheck the update system after reboot

11. Then i immedietly go to google play store and go to playstore setting  auto update  and disable it

12. Done.

After words, i just want to share my experience on this problem. Now i cant say the touch problem magically disappear BUT i do have MORE LESS touch issues which make me frustate when i playing game (like PUBG Mobile etc.)

nb: Sorry for my english, i'm from Indonesia and not really good in english language :)
Oh! And sorry to not share the links (for recovery, rom, and firmware) because i though is really easy to find it in the web, just googling it to make you find it more easily i give the complete name of file above, you know what to do next right? :)

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-24 02:18:27
Favorites1 RateRate

Pro Bunny

bahar@zeel | from app

It is more complicated method. Normal poco user not able to do this, like me. So waiting for developer to do this.
2019-04-24 09:39:18

Advanced Bunny

C2G | from app

yeah the problem had to be solved by the developers, but thanks for the info. the developers are just taking too long to give a solution to this horrible problem, this should have been fixed since it first appear.
2019-04-24 11:19:35

Advanced Bunny

pravakar2 | from app

Lengthy process to follow ..
2019-04-25 13:02:30
too complicated to understand the way to solved the issue.
hm.
I better wait for the developer solve the issue with the new update MIUI.
2019-04-26 14:46:59

Rookie Bunny

5151750988 | from mobile

I have a 1 year old redmi 5 I got an issue wherein my touchscreen suddenly fails to touch. what Im doing is i need to lock the screen and turn on again to fix the issue. Its very irritating specialy when im playing games.  help me fix this issue
2019-05-25 14:46:53

Semi Pro Bunny

Xaq | from app

i admire you tack in this.  salute.
2019-05-25 15:44:40
its just flashing an eu rom along with vendor and firmware update
2019-05-26 23:43:33

Advanced Bunny

godmi | from app

After having multi touch issues plaguing my device for months I finally ditched the miui roms and flashed Google pixel experience for poco f1 from xda. It fixed all my touch issue. After that I flashed a custom kernel which improved my battery about 50% than the official miui rom. and my phone has been working flawlessly ever since. Couldn't have been more satisfied
2019-05-27 15:16:55