In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Bulletin

[] #Mi love U&I Welcome All Mi Fans to Join Mi Community!

2019-04-24 02:08:17
1264 31

Hello Mi Fans,
MIUI Global Forum Merge to Mi Community is in progress now. We will keep you all updated about this migration.

You can download the latest version App here: Mi Community. If there's Mi Community in your country, you are welcome to join to participate offline and Mi Fans Club activities. If not, you can stay in Mi Community Other Countries Site.

The migration has started on April 8th, and will end around the end of May. After April 8th, MIUI global  forum will only retain browsing function, and will be officially shut down on June 30th. For moderators and super moderators, they will continue to help you at Mi Community.

The specific details of the merge scenarios are as follows:

Credits, Experiences and Check-in:
You will not lose any Credits, Experiences and Check-in data.

Medals:
As the size is different, medals will not be transferred, but important medals will be selected, re-created after the transfer and sent to you again. Mi Community also will prepare a lot of new medals in the activities.

Threads & Replies:

Posts and comments posted from January 1, 2015 to April 8, 2019 will be transferred to Mi Community. Due to large amounts of attachments and images in the previous posts, it may not be able to transfer all. Please backup in advance or repost in Mi Community. Important posts before 2015, please backup in advance as well.  

User name:
If you have username in Mi Community, you can keep the original one. If not, you need to change manually if Mi ID is shown.
And if you are not satisfied with your current username, please pay attention to our follow-up activities, you will have the chance to rename it.

You can set up by yourself if there’s no avatar in Mi Community.

Note: Usernames and avatars won't be transferred to Mi Community.
1. If you haven't signed up your account on Mi Community, you may create one now with your existing Mi Account and edit your preferred nickname.
2. If you have already set up your account on Mi Community previously, just sign in as usual will do.

Friends:
All will be transferred to Mi Community.

Album:

There will be no transfer for your all saved albums. For important photos, please backup in advance.

Special team members:
For special team members, they will all be transferred to Mi Community Other Countries Site for the time being.

Remember: Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen, and will always continue to happen.

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +30 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-24 02:08:17
Favorites10 RateRate

Grand Master Bunny

$huvo | from Redmi 4

Already joined mam ... Happy to be here
2019-04-24 02:41:16

Beta Team-Global

Animesh Singh | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Thanks for the information
2019-04-24 02:48:37

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

Thanks for information
2019-04-24 03:41:43

Master Bunny

sikti | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Already there..mean here I guess..home  sweet home
2019-04-24 03:47:12

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

thanks for sharing  Joined
2019-04-24 03:57:17
Tech Explorer

Wizard Bunny

MiDevCode | from Redmi Note 7

I've lost all my consecutive checked-in data, after updating Mi Community apps to the latest version. More than 300 consecutives checked-in days has gone. Oh my God....
2019-04-24 04:31:04
Always Believe That Something Wonderful is About to Happen!

Beta Team-Global

georan. | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

thanks for information
2019-04-24 04:56:30

ph.eliezer | from Redmi 5

Thanks for info
2019-04-24 05:23:37
@ph.eliezer
Thanks for information.
2019-04-24 05:32:42

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A