In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Other] can't add more accounts to this sim card

2019-04-16 09:09:54
1045 3
I'm trying to add my NEW account in "Mi Unlock status" but i get this message: can't add more accounts to this sim card.
can not unlock my bootloader...

I've deleted my previous account!
Any solution?

2019-04-16 09:09:54
Favorites1 RateRate
Hey,

You may need another SIM card to unlock. There has been a lot of changes recently in Unlocking BL.

Try with another SIM card and reply back here.
2019-04-17 00:06:52

Rookie Bunny

Kourosava Author | from Redmi Note 7

Crossfiree
Hey,

You may need another SIM card to unlock. There has been a lot of changes recently in Unlocking ...

that worked! thank you
2019-04-17 15:10:46
hello, I have a problem that I can not solve: I have an rn7, I want to unlock its bootloader. I tried and he tells me to wait 7 days. in the meantime I deleted the account and made another one, which I deleted again, I made the third account and it appears "can't add more accounts to this sim card" so how can I get the sim card back to the initial stage? or do I wait for the 7 days to pass? can I unlock it if I cannot bring in the new account in the developer option? the old one being erased!
2019-08-19 12:44:45