In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Other] 101 Guide To Make Pro App Review Thread - Step by Step Guide

2019-04-10 13:15:25
1372 15

Hello dear Mi Community Members,
welcome to new home OC Community and welcome to Application (App) sub-forum. On this thread, I'll guide you to make "Pro App Review Thread". Don't forget, when you write and share your App review on this sub-forum, it should be original (Beware, we will remove any plagiarism review thread!)

Who interest to know about "How To Make Pro App Review Thread"? So, let's start with the list!

This is very important for all members who want to post a thread on App section, so you definitely have to read this.
This will talk about the differences between patched, modded & warez and why they are prohibited.
This will talk about definition & differences between Potred Apps and Xposed Modules. Make sure you won't miss to read this part.
Some of the FAQ for App sub-forum, we need to know this since we are the App Review Team which is apart of the App sub-forum.

_____Step by Step_____

First of all, go to Resourses tab, and choose App.

Then choose New Thread button in the top right corner.

The next step is make sure your thread on "App" section, and select App Review as Category.

After that, you can start to upload your images and file attachment.

You can upload your images from your computer or from another source (need to copy-paste image link)

This is our recommendation image size for App Review:
  • Thread Banner 866*438px
  • Single screenshot 295*404px
  • Double screenshot in a row 504*469px
  • Add. information 504*423px
  • Featured thread banner 316*220px
  • Playstore logo in download section 300*90px
Be careful! If you review free application, then you need to attach the .apk file. But, if you review premium/pro/non-free application, you must not add the apk file (check the rules!)

After you have uploaded all of your images and file attachment, then you are ready to write your review. Please be creative and original. Don't forget to add interactive and interesting thread tittle before you submit your review.
Here's also a basic Flow Guide for you to follow when you do your review. These are the items that we must have in our review and of course you can have more and different ones if you think there is a better or unique way of presenting your review. Originality is always our priority.
  • App Introduction
  • Review
  • Pros & Cons
  • Conclusion
  • Additional Info
  • Download Link
If you have finished your thread, you can save it as draft before submit it (I always do that to see my thread preview, and check the layout etc). If you think that your thread is OK, then you ready to publish it!
If you have any questions about making app review thread, feel free to contact me. Good luck!

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +82 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-04-10 13:15:25
Favorites9 RateRate

Master Bunny

MyMiandme | from MIX

Thanks. I'll try it.
2019-04-10 14:41:59

ph.eliezer | from MI 8 Lite

Useful review!!! Thanks.
2019-04-10 15:46:21