What's up? I hope you are well by the grace of Allah! Alhamdulillah, I'm also fine.
Many members know I posted a trick that enabling camera2 api without root. But the main problem is after updating the latest global beta this trick isn't working on Redmi Note 5 Ai/Pro (Whyred).
But now I find a trick. If you follow this trick then you can enable the camera2 api without root and permanent installing custom recovery.
Thanks to Technobuzznet for this trick. Anyone can join their Telegram channel and group.
● Channel: Here
● Group: Here
Do anything at your own risk. If you want to the rooted method then read this thread.
● Unlocked Bootloader.
● Custom Recovery Image.
● ADB Driver.
● Mi USB Driver.
● Fastboot Tool.
● Enabler Zip
This trick is very easy. So, don't worry about this.
● First, install ADB and Mi USB driver.
2019-04-07 11:24:11 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
2019-04-07 11:25:43 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
● Unlock your device bootloader. If you don't know how to unlock your device bootloader then read this thread: Here
● Download Custom Recovery from here: Download Now. After downloading "OrangeFox-R9.0-2-whyred-MIUI-Pie.zip" extract it.
● Download FastbootTool and extract it on your computer.
2019-04-07 11:29:10 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
● Now open "OrangeFox-R9.0-2-whyred-MIUI-Pie" extracted folder and cut or copy "recovery.img" and paste it on the extracted FastbootTool folder.
● Download this camera2 api enabler and put this file on your device storage.
2019-04-07 11:59:31 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
● Go to FastbootTool folder and type "cmd" on the address bar and press enter.
● Now boot your device into the fastboot mode by pressing volume down and power button at the same time.
● Type "fastboot boot recovery.img" and wait some time.
● Now you can see your device is booted into the recovery mode. Swipe to allow modification.
● Go to install and browse "HAL3_ENABLE_MIUI_PIE.zip" select this file and flash. After successfully flashing "Reboot System".
● Download "Manual Camera Compatibility" app from play store and check camera2 api enabled or not.
● Now download GCam and enjoy.
If you have any question, please comment.
❒ My Old Thread:
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .