a95d322b-87ac-4d85-bf69-39e833a15187.png (61.78 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-03-22 09:48:35 Upload
MIUI, the commingling formula of Android meets customization, is designed to elevate the user experience with imperative and whizz-bang features. Mi Community is glad to announce the full changelog and download links for MIUI Global Beta ROM 9.3.21
To serve the best to most users, MIUI comes with two different categories of iterations: MIUI Stable ROM and MIUI Global Beta ROM. Global Beta ROM, the weekly released version with cutting-edge features, serves best to the tech-savvy users. While MIUI Stable ROM focuses more on the stability of available features by holding the introduction of new features for a specific time frame. By default, the device ships with MIUI Stable ROM.
MIUI 10 Global Public Beta ROM Supported Devices:
Redmi 3S, Redmi Note 4 MTK, Redmi Note 3 Special Edition, Redmi 4X, Mi 5s, Redmi 4A, Mi Max 2,Redmi Note 4X, Redmi Note 5A / Redmi Y1 Lite, Redmi Note 5A Prime / Redmi Y1, Mi 6, Mi MIX 2, Redmi Note 5 / Pro, Mi Note 2, Mi MIX, Mi MIX 2S, POCO F 1, Mi 8, Redmi 6A, Redmi 6, Mi Max 3, Redmi 5A, Redmi 5, Mi Note 3, Mi 5s Plus, Mi 8 pro, Redmi Note 6 Pro, Mi 8 Lite, Redmi 6 Pro India, Mi MIX 3.
How to upgrade to MIUI 10:
1. Back up your data and apps before upgrading to MIUI 10.
2. Stable ROM users of MIUI, please upgrade to MIUI 10 via fast boot method (download fast boot ROM).
3. MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM users, please go to ‘Updater’ app and check for updates (or download Recovery ROM).
4. If your device is bootloader locked, please unlock it before fast boot flashing.
MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.3.21 Full Changelog:
1.Overlapping items in the Notification shade
2.Errors occurred after unlocking device in landscape mode (Mi 9, Mi 8 Pro)
3.An option for smoothening notch curves on full screen devices (Mi 9, Redmi Note7)
4.Face unlock prompts didn't disappear on time in some cases
5.A major upgrade for the toolbox in Game Turbo, including auto play and switching between data SIM cards (Redmi Note 5, Redmi Note7)
6.Clearing Recents led to errors
7.Recents are cleared faster now
8.GPS icon in the status bar
9.Battery-related floating notifications weren't displayed correctly in landscape mode
10.Permanent notification icons for empty spots in the status bar (Mi 9, Redmi Note 7)
11.Couldn't make screen recordings when the notch was hidden in some cases (Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 Lite)
Download links will be released soon!
About Mi Community
Mi Community is Xiaomi Community’s official Android app and a home for Mi fans. It helps you share your ideas and interact with other Mi fans on-the-move. It offers a fast and intuitive interface to post threads, reply, read the news and interact with others.
With Mi Community app, you can expect:
- Mobile optimized reading experience of Mi Community on your phone
- Creating and replying threads to be much easier with native thread publishing tools
- Built in messenger, now you can chat with Mi Community members on the go! (Why not drop me a message?)
- Weekly contests and new discussion topics surrounding tech launches
- Most updated news about our new products.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .