In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Community

[Feedback] Mi Community Check In Issues

2019-02-27 23:59:24
219 2
If anyone is having the same issues as me, then I guess your best bet is to use the Mi Community on the desktop to check in until this mess is sorted out.

Long story short. The Mi Community app is buggy, I have opened the app, created threads in 1 week in a row, replied etc. But I couldn'y get my medals for check ins.
Funnily enough, I logged in today on the desktop as I am typing this thread and their is a manual button for check-ins but the funny part... When I checked in, it's saying 3 days in a row and I get the medal for 3 days, when in actuallity I should be getting both 3 day and 7 day medals. So the Mi Community app somehow recognised my other 2 days in a row apparently but still didn't record the days before that and I haven't missed a day for a week!

Anyways, I hope you find this helpful and hopefully they address this asap!

PS Thanks Torlyn for the desktop check in advice!
2019-02-27 23:59:24
Favorites RateRate

Admin

Torlyn | from app

Well, the top left button on the app works too, but yes, some folk have issues with the calendar. Work in progress and all that.
2019-02-28 02:08:49

Rookie Bunny

Animu19 | from app

Not only check-in issues. I have issues when customizing my profile, as I add information but even after I click on save (and it takes me to the previous screen), if I go back to the customize screen there's a lot of info missing.
2019-03-18 17:09:48