In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Xiaomi

[Chat] MI9 EE and transparent edition coming to the UK?

2019-02-21 17:52:02
453 4
Is the UK version getting the transparent 12gb RAM version of the MI9? I ask because of the f1.4 and 7P lens. Also I'm very interested in their speaker setup. The problem is I heard it may not come if there's not enough demand for it...
2019-02-21 17:52:02
Favorites1 RateRate

News Reporter

spud77 | from app

I'm sure that there is a demand for the best flagship killer of all time even if it was £600 I'm almost positive a few heads will turn and drop there Samsung and apples
2019-02-21 19:47:22

Pro Bunny

YuTech Author | from app

spud77
I'm sure that there is a demand for the best flagship killer of all time even if it was £600 I'm al ...

it would also be a missed opportunity to challenge Samsung.
2019-02-21 19:50:15

Admin

Torlyn | from app

I do wish we see it in the UK. No clue if that's going to be the case, I guess it's up to us to be really efficient brand ambassadors to get folk to ask for it. Loudly and clearly :p
2019-02-21 23:40:15

Pro Bunny

Kenny_P | from app

everyone I have spoke with prefers the transparent edition besides my wife she like the purple one.  So 7 out of 8 people prefer the transparent plus if it's a marketing game, what else out there looks like the transparent version out the box, it is certainly the type of phone that makes people ask, what phone is that, much like the slider in the mix 3, and given Xiaomi have no official marketing, isn't that what you want, get the biggest, best and flashiest out there to catch people's eye and ask, what is that?

I mean the other colours are nice but I think skirting the realms of being mistaken for an oppo, vivo, Samsung maybe. it's just not different enough, and while the other options should definitely be available, it's the people like me and other tech heads who will happily walk about with the transparent edition and get asked the question about what we are using.

put it this way, why so reviewers get the transparent edition ? because it gets people talking.
2019-02-22 03:02:51