In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MFC - Davao

[Discussions] Down the Memory Lane: From Mi Davao Forum to OFFICIAL Mi Fan Club Davao

2019-02-06 06:11:41
458 3

Former Mi Davao - Xiaomi Owners Forum, a Facebook Group created on October 20, 2014, pioneered by less than 10 instantaneous Mi Fans because of the 2013 Flagship killer - The Mi 3, when it was introduced to the Philippine Online Market. Overtime, as the phone's online presence hyped the country, Davao locals easily sought comfort in the group, discussing anything and everything about Mi 3 and Xiaomi and gathered members by the hundreds.

During Mi4i's launch and MiPad's partnership with a Telco for their Data Plans, members of the Group were invited for a casual meet-up by then Country Product Manager -Ms. Anne Olvido, where everyone shared their Mi Experience over dinner

Fast Forward, 2018. Mi Davao - Xiaomi Owners Forum have reached upto more than 2000 members from around Davao Region and its neighboring cities and Provinces; was recognized by Mi Comm which triggered our 2nd (unofficial) Mi Fan Meet, paving its way to being officially transitioned to what it is right now: Mi Fan Club - DAVAO, sub-managed by Mi Community Philipines.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +15 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-02-06 06:11:41
Favorites2 RateRate

Pro Bunny

isiomaru.official | from mobile

I had an instant flashback melo.  I miss my Mi3  
2019-02-06 08:03:22
Kudos to Mi Fan Club Davao! :) Keep loving Mi!
2019-02-06 23:47:01
be happy :)

Advanced Bunny

RedAnne | from Redmi Note 4X

Salute to pioneer mi fan boys! We're millions now. Xiaomi Numbawan!
2019-02-07 06:11:21