Dear fellow Mi fans

Ok, It's your Mad Scientist again! I hope all of you are alive and kicking after viewing the challenge 1, 2 & 3 tests. Else, I strongly recommend you to refrain to look at the following test I'll be conducting!   

So much for the scratching, cutting and running over, I guess every one might be curious of it water-resistance-ness! We will find it out today here. (less heart-breaking I guess).

BEFORE WATER RESISTANCE TEST

Just a simple bucket with clean water, and the main lead, Redmi Note 3 (right)

WATER RESISTANCE TEST

***WARNING: The following video clip is Rated: RESTRICT 21. It may caused some disturbance, and viewing discreet is recommended. It is advisable for kids to be accompained by and view under Parental Guidance. I do not hold any responsible for any illness, sickness &/or trauma caused.***

*NOTE: I'm very new to videography, and it is not my forte. I'm still learning in this aspect, so please kindly pardon for any  'imperfectness' in the following video recording & editing.

*NOTE: The music you are hearing is purposely retained and left un-edit. It is to indicate the 'life-status' of the Redmi Note 3.

*On a Side-Note: It is able to decode and playback .flac files!

CONCLUSIONS

I'm seriously impressed after conducting and witnessing the tests! It didnt much expect to survive the scratching, cutting, running over and this water- resistance tests! Well, i hope that you are also as impressed with it.

GReedyBlackie