Delhi

[Recap] MiFCDelhi Fanmeet V10.0 : The Redmi 4A Hands-on

2017-03-29 13:39:37
1318 14
Hello Fellow Mi Fans

Recently, Xiaomi had Launched another device that can fit easily in everyone's budget THE REDMI 4A. The phone comes with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of Onboard storage, a 13MP rear shooter, a 5MP front shooter which is Quite Good in capturing great selfies. On its first day of Sale, it recorded a humongous sale of a Whooping 2,50,000 UNITS in Almost 4 Minutes :). While the phone had already created a buzz since its launch, Mi Fanclubs had something special too for their fans for their March Fanmeet, i.e., a Special Hands-on session of the new Redmi 4A on the 26th of march in their respective cities where the fan clubs existed, and I was glad to be a part of the Fanmeet too.

Moving on to what happened on the day of the Fanmeet :)

I was already pretty excited to attend the fan meet and meet my Friends there due to which I woke up at 6:00 in the Morning (The time at which I rarely get up :P ) and then in a hurry to reach there early I left off early for the place too. After getting off from the Metro Keshav Bhai(Our Fanclub president) picked me up as I would reach a bit too soon from them, and it was Very sunny that day, and the clouds couldn't be seen anywhere( I know I should come to the topic of the fan meet and what we did there, but I have a habit of Starting things a bit differently).

I, Keshav Bhai, Hitesh Bhai, Jagmeet Bhai, Arvinder Bhai reached the venue and surprisingly only Arbaz, and Rohit had reached there. I had forgotten Redmi 4A (the only device we had for Hands-on) in Hitesh Bhai's car, and Keshav Bhai and I had to walk back to get it (Sorry Keshav Bhai :P). After some time the members started arriving, and mostly all of us were guiding each other were to come.
Gold or Grey? :P

In the meantime, half of the people had already arrived while some were stuck in Delhi's traffic (You know what it is like :P) People started setting up the Jenga for the tournament which was scheduled to be held between the members and the Winner would be given a #TIMETOGETSMARTER T-shirt.

Jenga Tournament in progress
Left: Mandatory picture of the Jenga Tournament Winner :P
Right: Abhijeet looks happy with the Victory of his friends :D
As Soon as the tournament started I began with the work I had to do i.e Clicking photographs for our club :P Although it is a tiring job to do but I enjoy it when I see those smiling facing meeting each other after a month and creating a lot of memories while they are here. The primary motive of the fan clubs is to spend some quality time with our friends once a month which I believe someone would miss this opportunity.

My Fellow MiFC Delhi Mates :D

Moving on with what I was saying, I and Abhijeet were busy with our responsibilities of Clicking good photographs, fellow members were busy discussing various things while some were working with the Redmi 4A and using it to know if the phone was really that good as it was being said? (Everyone probably came to know after the 1st sales as it broke records)

Left: Shailesh Bhai  Right: Prabhu Bhai

I too had fun but I did miss my Agra buddies ( Ankit and Amit bhai ) who came all the way from Agra from the Fanmeet, while there were some members who travelled some distance just to attend the fan meet and to make new friends here. I am glad that in this fanmeet I made many new friends and the bond with the existing Fan club friends keeps on growing stronger. Sorry, I again went off track :P but the fun I had can't be expressed in words or photographs and can only be felt if you are physically present at those places.

As Xiaomi is turning 7 Years old soon we planned to wish them by Making a numerical 7 by making all the club members stand in the shape of it. It was a pretty hectic task but Keshav bhai's cordination with Hitesh bhai on the phone did a pretty good job. There were spoilers in the next part too as some kids right beside us ( I & Jagmeet Bhai were recording from a floor above so that we can get a good shot) screamed 1..2..3 before I did and everyone went on saying it without sync :P although it was fun.

In the end, we all said Goodbye to each other ( with a hidden promise behind our goodbyes to meet again on the next fan meet ) but wait I didn't tell you about Jitish, he is a great guy with good sense of humor and probably a small child still alive within him. We had a different plan, we had thought of doing Zorbing. Unfortunately, No camera or phone was allowed so couldn't capture it but we had great fun as I would never give a chance to Jitish to stand up in that cylindrical thing and we kept falling, on top of each other, besides each other or flipping ourselves 180 degrees and I was on the verge of falling out of from that cylindrical thing.

Since I am mostly behind the Camera, so I rarely get clicked :P

This time I got a right click of mine too :D

To sum it up in a few words- I enjoyed that day and met everyone almost after 2months. I wish to spend more and more time with them. They are now a second family to me.

At Last, a mandatory group photo :D

Signing off
Lunatic

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +26 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-03-29 13:39:37
Favorites2 RateRate
2017-03-29 14:01:46

Photography Team

Abhi_kiyoshi | from Redmi Note 4

hahahahaha.. xD dost ki khusi me meri khusi. :D lol.. Awesome dude.. nice thread. ;) xD  We both did our job perfectly. :P >.
2017-03-29 14:03:18
Awesome thread bro....
Remember me....?
missed the meet....
due to some personal stuff.....
but on the other hand Hitesh bhai got a new LOOK....
CLEAN SHAVED....
missing you all budies.....
will return as soon as possible.....
2017-03-29 14:25:58
Proud to be a MI Fan
very nice meetup
2017-03-29 23:44:50
2017-03-30 02:36:38
Very nycccccc
2017-03-30 12:59:11
2017-03-30 19:30:09
Nice