IMG_04122018_232242_(866_x_438_pixel).jpg (47.46 KB, Downloads: 23)
2018-12-04 13:11:28 Upload
How is everything? Hope everything will be fine. Sometimes our device showing some problem. Example: Auto reboot, brick, sensor problem and much more. Then we need to flash our smartphone.
So guys, today I want to show you, "How to flash your Xiaomi device in fastboot".
❒ Notes: Do anything at your own risk. Some Xiaomi device has anti-rollback feature. So, be careful. For ARB enabled device don't downgrade. If your device is Chinese edition then don't relock your device bootloader after flashing Global rom or if you have Global edition then don't relock your device bootloader after flashing Chinese rom. This way is only for Qualcomm device.
● Can downgrade your device rom version.
(Without ARB enabled device)
● You can get the official update.
● Can switch Stable to Beta or Beta to Stable and also switch Global to China or China to Global.
● Can remove root and custom recovery.
● Can Relock your device Bootloader and much more. If you don't want to do it then visit the Mi service center.
● Unlocked Bootloader.
● Mi USB Driver.
● Your device rom.
● XiaoMiFlash tool.
● Winrar / 7 Zip.
● USB Cable.
● Desktop or Laptop.
So, Don't waste any more time. Let's start...
● First unlocked your device bootloader.
● Now download XiaoMiFlash tool.
● Download your device fastboot rom.
(If you need any version rom or if you don't find any fastboot rom for your device then please comment or send me a PM)
● Now disable driver signature enforcement (optional).
For tutoring search on YouTube or Google.
● First, extract your device fastboot rom by Winrar/7 zip or other software. Rom from must need to. If your rom for the format is gz/tg. Then edit your rom extension gz/tg to tgz.
● After extracting cut extracted rom file and paste on any drive and put into the root directory (Ex: C:\your_device_rom)
● Now install XiaoMiFlash tool in a regular way.
● After installing XiaoMiFlash tool open it.
● Follow this line carefully. If you want to relock your device bootloader then select "clean all and lock" or if you want to just flash your device then select "clean all".
● Now Power Off your device and go to fastboot mode by pressing Power and Volume Down (-) at the same time. (You need 5-10 seconds for it. If you try to go fastboot mode but your mobile doesn't go to fastboot mode then just power off your mobile, then hold press Volume - button and connect the data cable with your mobile and computer.)
● Now connect your USB cable with your device.
● If your device isn't showing on pc or don't stay in fastboot mode. Then update Mi USB Driver.
● Click on the refresh button and wait sometimes.
● Now you can see flashing tool detected your device.
● Click "Select" than then This PC/Computer - C:\ or any drive where you put extracted rom for your device.
Ex: C:\your device rom and click ok. Don't select images.
● Now click the "Flash" button and wait 7-13 minutes.
● After completing the flashing process you can see the flashing result is the success and your device is booting is automatically.
Congratulations! you successful flash your device
For your help, I added a YouTube video by Mehadi Hasan.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .