Bulletin

[News] Mi Community is the New Home For Indian Mi Fans!!

2016-08-25 10:07:57
10678 272
Edited by Gagzz at 2016-08-27 01:10 PM

A Great yet Catchy logo. Isn't it?

Recently just two months ago "Mi Community" was announced for India. Not only the fans have appreciated but loved the new community, forum getting it more than 200k plus registered users in such a short span. More and more users are joining the community while the daily registerations are getting increase day by day.

Though it's not been much long since the new home was announced, an App was released to boost up the excitement among fans and Welcome them with a perfect platform. Yeah, yet again in such a short period.Mi Community's own app was announced and is available right now on App Markets or Stores. (Download link: Below)

The app got a huge response by getting more than 100k plus downloads while it's not been 2 weeks even till now since the app got released publicly on Play Store. Not only it surpassed the Global forum App but even other available app on the Play Store that were released recently. Currently It stands on 2nd position after the"Google duo".

While It took much more time for the Global Forum App to come up, Mi Community's App was presented amomg fans in no time and even got much popular getting an overwhelming response than the other recently release apps.

Often Hugo, Jai Mani and Manu jain have themselves stated that "Mi Fans in India" are truly awesome..Guys, We Mean it!! Haha undefined

Want to know more about Mi Community and app?

Mi Community app is an online home for Mi fans in India.

Mi Community is Xiaomi Community’s official Android app and a home for Mi fans in India. It helps you share your ideas and interact with other Mi fans on-the-move. It offers a fast and intuitive interface to post threads, reply, read news and interact with others.

I am proud to be one of the followers of this great Community. If you want to be a follower too, then what are you waiting for?

Download the app straight away from here  or browse for c.mi.com/in/ right away.
Play Store Link : Click here to Download the App
And yes don't forgot to review it. Help us make it even better and wonderful.

Wanna contact and get in touch with me? I am always available here on Mi Community. Just ping me once onmy profile or on Telegram. Or Search for my id using the keyword or tag as @Gagzzz

Note: It isn't a comparison between the two forums. Instead just a knowledgeable thread about facts. We are really impressed with the great progress and response we have got for Mi Community and the App

Reply to this thread if you have got any suggestions or bugs to report. Please use the edit option if you come across more sugggestions later on instead of making multiple replies. Let's make the forum even better :)

Signing off
A True Mi Fan From India

Rate

Number of participants 11 Experience +38 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2016-08-25 10:07:57
Favorites32 RateRate
Wow! Another fantastic thread by Gagzz to make us realise how fast our Mi Community is grabbing attention and growing rapidly! Happy to be a Mi Fan! And proud to be a part of Mi Community! :)
2016-08-25 10:25:01
RAM
____
  .  .

Bunny Pro

Ayushd70 | from app

Way better than Global forum
2016-08-26 12:02:44
http://ayushd70.github.io/

Bunny Avanzado

sfhussain | from app

Tats a great Idea...
2016-08-27 00:02:08

Bunny Avanzado

Ankan | from app

Yes we love my community app... Thanks developers..
2016-08-27 00:12:24

Bunny Master

AJAY33 | from app

Very nyc app n thnx Mi India
2016-08-27 00:16:27
Thanks For the Information Gagzz But I Already Installed Both of the Application.
2016-08-27 00:16:39
Gaurav Basetia

Moderador

Gowthi | from app

It's really a fantastic app which help every thing to access and communicate
2016-08-27 00:21:18

MIUI beta tester

raahul_21 | from app

Getting used to this app for Community updates
2016-08-27 00:24:57
Thanks for the information.....
2016-08-27 00:27:34