Hi Mi Fans,
Do you wanna take awesome photos in Redmi 5 Plus in the Low Light condition like the below photos?
If the answer is positive, Let's Get Started!
IMG_20181101_191803.jpg (1.23 MB, Downloads: 1)
2018-11-02 08:29:59 Upload
IMG_20181101_191737.jpg (734.45 KB, Downloads: 1)
2018-11-02 08:31:25 Upload
IMG_20181101_191332.jpg (1.04 MB, Downloads: 1)
2018-11-02 08:30:15 Upload
IMG_20181101_191300.jpg (707.3 KB, Downloads: 1)
2018-11-02 08:31:02 Upload
IMG_20181101_192137.jpg (1.32 MB, Downloads: 1)
2018-11-02 08:30:20 Upload
IMG_20181101_192113.jpg (856.91 KB, Downloads: 1)
2018-11-02 08:31:46 Upload
All these pictures were taken in Low Light with both in 'Night Sight Mode' and 'HDR+ Mode' at the same place. Compare one with other and you will be surprised! And not a single one is edited. The Night Sight Mode' is from Google Camera v6 and the 'HDR+ Mode' is from Google Camera v5. What a superb pictures were taken in Low Light! It's very much impressive. And All credit Goes to Google! I don't know what technology they have used to take this type of amazing photo in Low Light.
1. You must be on Pie (Android 9.0 ) ROM with unlocked bootloader.
- Which rom do you prefer most?
- PEX (Pixel Experience Extended). If you flash this rom, you don't need to flash GApps. Click Here for Download Link. Otherwise, if you want to flash any other Pie rom, you should be on Oreo Firmware with Unlocked Bootloader.
2. Enable Camera 2 API.
- Most Of the Pie ROM comes with Enabled Camera 2 API. if not enabled, Enable it manually.
Steps for taking the awesome photos in Low Light:
1. Download The Google Camera v6 from Here and Install.
2. Open the Camera App & Turn on Night Sight Mode.
3. Take a shot & Enjoy.