In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Deals

[Discussion] Should We Have A Deals Subforum?!?!

2018-10-28 18:37:34
563 8
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick one but an important suggestion to make I think.

Should We Have A Deals Subforum?

Most people from the UK probably came across Xiaomi through the site HUKD (HotUKDeals) I certainly did anyway. Deals are a great way to spread brand awareness as who doesn't get excited about a good bargain and if our forum became the hub for gathering deals far and wide for Xiaomi and putting it all in one central place then I think it generate more traffic to the forum as it gives people a practical use for coming here for there Xiaomi fix ( let's face it buying Xiaomi stuff is a bit addictive).

Feel free to comment your opinions or if your short on time, simply answer the poll below!

Lastly thanks for reading my thread, if you enjoyed it or like my suggestion, please like and favourite my thread and even better follow me to keep up to date with all I have to say here.

Thats all from mi, Nofaddey  :D
Single Poll thread Total 10 Users Voted

80% (8)

20% (2)
Submit
2018-10-28 18:37:34
Favorites RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Semi Pro Bunny

incognito-X | from app

Hi Nofaddey, thanks for taking the time to create this thread, a deals forum wouldn't work on the Mi Community UK. We aren't allowed to promote prices from non xiaomi official sellers, so it's a bit of a minefield to who is an official seller, and who isn't.

Also, with xiaomi focusing on the uk with this community, then I'd guess they were only here to promote the UK prices from the online site, or the store they are opening.

Thanks for the suggestion again, and keep up the good work.

MS
2018-10-29 01:58:19

Pro Bunny

Nofaddey Author | from app

Thanks for the quick response! That's a shame but it's understandable. maybe we can shout out deals for UK only based deals like coupons to use in MI store or a deal built through three mobile. but I guess we should wait till that time comes. I presume your the same MR Switch on HUKD. Only just noticed today with your mi8 lite deal lol
2018-10-29 04:25:34

Pro Bunny

MrSwitch
Hi Nofaddey, thanks for taking the time to create this thread, a deals forum wouldn't work on the Mi ...

Although as it stands the people want a deal Subforum :P
2018-10-29 16:09:05

Semi Pro Bunny

incognito-X | from app

Nofaddey
Thanks for the quick response! That's a shame but it's understandable. maybe we can shout at deals f ...

Lol, yeah that's me
2018-10-29 16:26:00
Bit late to the party, but yeah, at least it would give some confidence to potential buyers, as there are so much unscrupulous folk out there *cries thinking of his lack of mix 3*
2019-01-30 13:46:26
诶肉体和几个好默认是几个弄热我国货物好艾尔股份迪欧改变而过
2019-02-07 22:15:08

Pro Bunny

Don't know how much this thread contributed to the decision but glad to see the Deal subforum being added. Thanks Staff :D
2019-05-14 02:57:00