Mi Phone

[Other] voLTE update for mi4i

2017-03-18 05:38:47
4327 41
Hello MiI am a big fan of you , and today I want to share a problem regarding my device Mi4i. I am facing a battery problem from last many months, after updating MiUI7.It's draining too fast means if I use it for 3 hrs in 4G, it will goes from 100% to 5%I did battery test and also I uninstall all the unnecessary apps and games from my device, yet the problem is same.I requested to Xiaomi from my email conversation and they are saying that we will give a update for MiUI8 latest version, right now I am using MiUI 8.One more thing I want to share with you is that, why you don't giving me an update for VoLTE in Mi4i devices.last 2-3 days ago, I got a call from Xiaomi care on my request and he told me that it's a hardware issue, we can't do it by update.But I am telling you here that one of my friend has Redmi 2, which was just LTE and in September, he got an update and now he is enjoying VoLTE in his device Redmi 2.So tell me guys what's the hell is going on. Here you are saying that it's a hardware issue which can't solve by any update, and there my friend got update for VoLTE.All I want is that give me an update for VoLTE and pls give an update too for Android M or N.It's a humble request to you that don't break the trust of your customers on your brand, coz I noticed that Xiaomi once launched any device in India and after that they forget them.No update in OS, no update in technology and etc...I really like this brand just for the features of MiUI.That's why again I am saying that pls provide update for VoLTE and latest Android M or N ASAP.waiting for your reply

2017-03-18 05:38:47
Favorites2 RateRate
U can't get volte....mi4i users have no value to Xiaomi..
. They (xiaomi)do their own business...
2017-03-18 14:00:11
ya you are right
2017-03-19 01:59:37
It looks like you are just from the long hibernation.first Mi4i is not Redmi 2,inside it's different.  No Jio at the time of phone release. Giving volte means new modem firmware binaries has to come from Qualcomm supporting volte. Volte is supported from Android 5.1. miui devs have build a new from scratch. So overall updating process brings bugs with it and stability issues, your battery drain is because Jio 4g. You phone moving between band40,3 to catch the signal. And Mi4i don't have band 5. Which is best coverage band in Jio. so it's waste for Mi4i or Redmi 2 having volte...Bcz these both face zero signal in some places which is far from tower. Better exchange you phone in Flipkart and buy any new phone just released. Or Redmi note 4.  make sure  phone has LTE bands 3,5,40 and volte support. Each new Android update brings bugs, so never ask Android update when miui on top. Android update is nothing when miui on top. Every new update needs firmware binaries from chipmaker to every component maker.  Simply each  I update  is like constructing a new building in same area. Android Phone once sold can get max of 0 to 2 Android updates. Xiaomi at bottle neck prices it's hard for Xiaomi to move each dev.ass to build everything from scratch. I know Mi4i is a excellent phone except SD card and 615 heating.now it's stable, better leave it like that, else you may face several issues. Xiaomi made it clear no volte or Android update for Mi4i.  Sorry​ for long broken msg. Want to tell you so much. I too had Mi4i. Exchanged Mi4i, a6000 plus for Lenovo P2, k6 power.bcz both don't have band 5 and volte. And end this post here. Remember update is no one man work.
2017-04-03 19:35:30
Under 15-16k Better camera G5plus, Honor 6x. Battery Lenovo P2, compact 5 inches k6 power, balance of all Redmi note 4. Bye
2017-04-03 19:37:51
Rashidur
U can't get volte....mi4i users have no value to Xiaomi..
. They (xiaomi)do their own business...

Updating is not 1 man show. Anyway that phone lacks band 5. So there will be coverage issues, sudden drop. Remember Jio dont exist when Mi4i was sold.
2017-04-03 19:43:14
2017-04-06 01:00:38
pls all download miui forum and add comment what you need.........pls may they add features
2017-04-06 09:57:05
pls all download miui forum and add comment what you need.........pls may they add features
2017-04-06 09:57:37
it's. not working on it this features and they forget it last 1 year do not give any update for mi4i
2017-04-06 12:24:06
We want volte
2017-04-07 03:37:48
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Copyright
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list