In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi Band

[Discussion] Is Mi Band only a fitness tracker?

2018-09-11 06:49:56
682 2
Dear Singapore Mi Fans,

Today I would like to discuss with you is Mi Band only just a fitness tracker?

Let's view the video below which I found on the Youtube which illustrate clearly the usage of Mi Band 2.

I own a Mi Band 2 too. I seldom exercise but Mi Band 2 is not merely a fitness tracker which track your steps, distance and calories only. You can use it as a watch to check the time. You also can use it as a smart alarm to nudge you awake by gently vibration. I don't like using the alarm clock which alert me by loud sound. You also can track your sleep quality but beware that if you are not in deep sleep less than 20 minutes or you always move your body when sleep can cause the sleep data lost or could not detected. You can use Mi Band to unlock your Mi Phone without fingerprint or face unllock.

2018-09-11 06:49:56
Favorites1 RateRate
best if u can review the band 3 :D
2018-09-11 07:45:44

Intern Moderator

wernerkor Author | from Redmi 4X

C20GGFX
best if u can review the band 3 :D

very unlikely for me to review band 3. display message you need to carry your phone also. if next band upgrade to WiFi I will
2018-09-13 10:20:37