In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5

[Q&A] Authorize permission

2018-09-06 10:31:40
418 3
Sir please help me . I attention to my dear administrator . Only you can Help me . Sir my phone Redmi note 5 ( chines) has  Bricked due to Anti-roll-back After 15 august 2018 ( that was last date to submit by  comment ) so I can not submit any  post before last date. And  I already visited in mi Authorize service center . I brought my phone Unofficial so they  can not received my product.And I also sale Service center But They have no any Authorize ID

( 1819432650) . So They can not help me . For  This case I only way to get Authorize permission . So that  I need Authorize permission my Id I have cordial Request to You, Please Authorization  my  ID .

My MI ID is 1819432650  Please accept my request
2018-09-06 10:31:40
Favorites RateRate
Sir please help me . I attention to my dear administrator . Only you can Help me . Sir my phone Redmi note 5 ( chines) has  Bricked due to Anti-roll-back After 15 august 2018 ( that was last date to submit by  comment ) so I can not submit any  post before last date. And  I already visited in mi Authorize service center . I brought my phone Unofficial so they  can not received my product.And I also sale Service center But They have no any Authorize ID

( 1819432650) . So They can not help me . For  This case I only way to get Authorize permission . So that  I need Authorize permission my Id I have cordial Request to You, Please Authorization  my  ID .

My MI ID is 1819432650  Please accept my request
2018-09-06 10:32:00

Master Bunny

我爱小米 | from Mi Note 2

I don't understand what you meant. can u explain in detailed? what do u mean by Authorize permission??
2018-09-06 20:31:31

Master Bunny

C20GGFX | from Redmi 4

well because of the new implementation from Xiaomi anti rollback(which Google have added) and if you downgrade the OS. it will brick the device and your mi account. so in order to fix it. u must send it to the nearest Xiaomi service center to help solve the bricks and the mi account to be unlock.
2018-09-06 21:02:20