Hello Redmi 2 Users,
Good News MI FANS. Here is the much awaited MIUI 8.2 Upgrade for our Beloved Redmi 2 Prime.If you can't wait for ota to come, download update from here and enjoy new upgrade.
How to Upgrade
1) You can update via OTA if you are using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7/MIUI 8 stable ROM. Go to 'Updater' on your phone and check for updates.
2) Please do backup important data before flashing. If you flash from developer ROM to Stable ROM, please wipe all data, otherwise, it might cause serious incompatible issues like FC, no network etc.
3) Check flashing tutorials here HOW TO FASTBOOT
4) TUTORIAL To flash Recovery rom HOW TO FLASH
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM Update Highlights
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
New - UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
New - Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
Optimization - Lock screen PINlayout (11-15)
Optimization - Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
Optimization - Floating notifications won't appear in DND mode (12-13)
Fix - Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
Fix - Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
Fix - Notification shade issues(11-15)
Fix - Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
Fix - The first notification couldn't be removed by a swipe (11-29)
Fix - Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
New - Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
Fix - Part of UI for deleting apps wasn't visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
Fix - Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
New - Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
[Announcement] MIUI 8 Global Stable V184.108.40.206 KHJMIDL for Redmi 2 Released! Download Here!
2017-03-14 04:39 PM