Photography

[Discussion] Showcase your pro photography Skills to the World

2017-03-09 03:22:49
180357 1255
Hello Dear Mi Fans,
As mi community has become your favourite place where u love to spend ur valuable time  and share ur memories with all of us, just because of your love and support we are now at a new level.. photography section is one among the most visited sections by our mi fans , you all love to share your pics captured with xiaomi devices with us and we really love to see such awesome snaps..
To showcase your extra ordinary snaps in front of millions of the users we are going to start the whole new concept "Snaps To Wallpapers" from today ownwards. i am really excited to introduce you the concept in detail here we go:-

We are going to showcase your pro photographs  to the "Mi Themes App" as u all are familiar with Mi Themes app that allows u to download themes,wallpapers,ringtones and fonts under the one roof , and here we will be showcasing your amazing snaps in wallpapers section where all the users will be able to download ur pics and use as lockscreen/homescreen wallpapers it sounds amazing right??
yes it's an amazing opportunity to get ur hard work promoted to the top level but how??? find the ans. below

Procedure :-
what all you need to do is keep sharing your amazing shots captured with your xiaomi devices with us and if we find your clicks as extra ordinary , you will be asked to send us your shared pics in high resolution (original file) as zip/rar file or gdrive link , top quality snaps will be featured on Mi Themes App as wallpapers and u will get credit of your work too.

Keep these things in mind:-
  • Your images must be captured with xiaomi devices only.
  • Avoid giving Edited images.
  • Don't steal other's images ,share your own images only.
  • Images should be in high resolution so don't compress them while sending us.
  • send only when u are asked, we will pm u if we liked ur pics.

How to Start :-
  • Make an Album Thread in photography>Album category
  • Attach atleast 4-5 good quality pics and submit it that's all. (as u kept doing before too)

Here are the Top 15 pics that were captured and shared by Mi fans and we featured them on Mi Themes App , Go to themes app >wallpeper>category>Shot by mi fans and download them.

i suggest all the interesed users to join our "Mi Photography Club" group that resides on telegram. so that u might be in touch with me and all other members.Install the app from Playstore and head up to the link to join the group or just ping me there on @RajatRaj007 (it's username tag, search for it in the app)

Thank you See you Soon
"Keep Capturing Keep Sharing"
with Regards: Rajat Raj

Rate

Number of participants 15 Experience +60 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-03-09 03:22:49
Favorites311 RateRate
it's requested to all the users plz make a separate album thread in photography section , posting images here in the comment box won't work.. so better u make a separate thread and let us see your talent
2017-03-11 10:26:30
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1
welcome too
2017-03-09 03:54:38
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #3
I will try !!
2017-03-09 04:07:09
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #5

Don't share here, better u make a separate thread and let all see that
2017-03-09 04:12:10
sure  but are these ok?
2017-03-09 04:14:12