Hello Mi Fans!
Are you ready to get drenched with water and play with colors? The festivals of colors, Holi, is round the corner and everyone is excited to celebrate it. Almost all of y'all know what Holi is but let us get a brief insight on it.
Typically in India, we celebrate this festival for two days. Holika dahan takes place on the first day that is a night prior to the day when we celebrate ‘Dhulandi/Dhuleti/Rangwali Holi’. At many places, arrangements are made to light up Holi in evening using a congregation of woods and cowdung. People offer coconut and popcorn as an offering to the holy fire and evoke in their hearts the sentiment of ‘Victory of good over evil’. The next day is what everyone eyes for! Children and even elders play with water filled balloons, colors and water-gun (commonly known as ‘pichkari’). They apply colors on each other’s faces and forget differences amongst themselves, if any. Many a times they chase a fellow who is reluctant to play with colors and ultimately he/she joins the celebrations.
Friends and family visit each other’s place and the celebration continues for the whole day. The whole atmosphere is filled with screams of ‘Holi hai’ and people even have arrangements for DJ and they often indulge in feasting. Everyone is smeared with colors and at times it’s really hard to recognize our own mates! The spirit of Holi strengthens the feeling of faith, friendship, brotherhood and love.
Now here is a chance to celebrate Holi with Mi Live App and it isn't untouched by the festive mood. We bring you a contest that will bring forth a time for fun and frolic and rewarding at the same time. It's raining gifts along with with colours this Holi! Participate and win and make your Holi more colourful.
1. Mi Live App which you can download from here: Mi Live
2. If you don't know how to use it then don't worry! Go to the below link for the guide on how to use the Mi Live app.
[Step-By-Step] Mi LIVE - All You Need to Know
How to Participate:
1. Hosts need to go on air with hashtag #HappyHoli and share their experiences of Holi Festival.
2. Go on air on the Holi and Dhuleti/Dhulandi/Rangwali holi day and celebrate it on Mi Live too.
Contest Prize for the Top 3 Hosts of the Week:
1. 10,000 Coins + 3 F-Codes of Redmi Note 4
2. 5000 Coins + 2 F-Codes of Redmi Note 4
3. 2000 Coins + 1 F-Code of Redmi Note 4
A host is not succcessful unless and until they don't have loyal fans/followers who give gifts to them and we didn't forget them.
We have prizes for the Top 3 Gift Givers too.
Prizes for the Top 3 Gift Givers of the Week:
1. 8000 Diamonds
2. 4000 Diamonds
3. 1600 Diamonds
Note: The prizes (Coins and Diamonds) will be credited in the hosts/gift givers Mi Live Account. Mi Live team will contact the winners who have won F-Codes and provide them the same.
Starts from 8th March 12 P.M. and ends on 14th March 12 P.M.
Rules of Evaluation:
1. Hosts will be ranked by popularity.
2. Popularity Count- 50% from splashing counting-down balloons in the lower right corner of showroom & 50% from coined earned from followers.
3. If any users gets on both of the ranking lists, he/she can get only one prize from the above mentioned prizes.
Wish you all a Happy and Safe Holi!!
[Announcement] Celebrate Holi With Mi and Share It On Mi Live To Win Exciting Prizes!