Recruitment

[Announced] We are looking for Mi Community Moderators, Apply Here!

2017-03-07 07:24 PM

10,368 379

Update:
Hey Mi Fans,

Thank you for your overwhelming response. We have finalized our New Moderators and these members will be in trail period for a month. The selected candidates are as below!!

MIUI: Athul, Mashu MVT

Redmi: Ashutosh kushwaha, Bhagz

Redmi 3s: Ajay K nair & Apurava das

Mi5: Jagmeet

Mi Phone: NeerajR

Hello MI Fans,

Moderators are an essential part of MI Community. We work together with Moderators, some of the most passionate of our Mi Fans, to benefit the rest of the community. We need Moderators to uphold community values of open-ness, helpfulness and usefulness. As Mi Community grows day by day, we are looking for more talented and capable active members to join us in the management team of the forum. If you have passion for Mi Products and Mi Fans in India, we'd love for you to join us!

We are looking for Mi fans who have previous forum management experience as well as Mi fan who doesn't have previous forum management experience but passionate enough, we will give Intern Moderator title and if they pass 2 months assessment then they will get promoted to Moderator.

Application Deadline:

15th Mar 2017 - 11:59pm

Announcement date:

20th Mar 2017 - 11:59pm

Procedure & Information:

How To Apply:
Reply to the thread with the section (eg. Mi 5 or Redmi 3s) you are interested in and tell us why you would make a good moderator in that section!

We are looking for:

Section
Moderator Requirement
MIUI
2 Moderators
Redmi 3s
2 Moderators
Redmi
2 Moderators
Mi 5
1 Moderator
Mi Phone
1 Moderator

BENEFITS:
- Forum threads management
- Promotion to higher management level
- Talk to Admin team directly
- Prizes from Mi Community Team
- Priority to try new pre-launch products, launch event entry

Responsibilities for Device sections:
- Create quality threads to designated sections
- Answer and help users to solve their problems timely
- Offer guidance to forum members to help them use the forum properly
- Edit, move, merge, or remove threads or posts that do not comply with related rules
- Organize online events to encourage participation on Mi Community

REQUIREMENTS:
- Be willing to carry out the Mi Community duties fairly and responsibly
- Humble, good listener and learner: the traits of a good team player
- Familiar with Mi Devices available in India and its features (or be really good at Googling, searching online for answers or simply just asking fellow mods humbly)
- Previous forum management experience preferred, but guidance is provided

Important:
Many of you are already moderator or in special team on Global MIUI Forum. You can not be moderator or in special team on both forums same time because Global MIUI Forum is very big and this forum is getting bigger, so there will too much work to do. In this case, moderator or special team members wont be able concentrate on both forums and not able to pass assessment, also end up posting same thing. Its better to join one of the forum as moderator or special team and do BEST.

Best of luck!

Rate

Number of participants 24Experience +85 Collapse Reason
Ajay Vasudev + 1 Thank you!
Prashant101 + 3 Very nice!
shashankp1 + 15 Very nice!
Jayapalan + 1 Interesting!
vivek sada + 1 Interesting!
AdarshGoyal + 1 Thank you!
Shreyasrocks97 + 10 Powerful!
Kuntal Murmu + 10 Useful!
Gailian kamei + 1 Interesting!
sidharth katare + 10 Thank you!
akibkhan + 1 Powerful!
1626646151 + 1 Interesting!
aripanda + 1 Powerful!
1566873002 + 1 Powerful!
Saurabh Rai + 1 Powerful!
Naman2 + 1 Very nice!
HK2815 + 1 The best!
Ajmal Sadique + 1 Useful!
luvxiaomi + 10 Very nice!
rishabhg + 1 Interesting!

View Rating Log

2017-03-07 07:24 PM
Reply Report
Here to help!!!

Mi Comm team

Nisar Sk Author |

Key-points for a best application

Describe Yourself: Describe about yourself & why you should be a moderator in short?

Section: you would like to apply with reasons for selecting them

Keypoints: Short list of Keypoints/Qualities which makes your entry important for us to consider

Achievements: If you have any achievements on Mi community that you would like to show us

Your Work/Contribution: Threads that shows your work  and make you a perfect contendar for this post on the community

Number of Hours: Number of hours you can contribute in a week

Current list of devices/Mi products: List your Mi Products

Special team or previous experience: tell us if you are in any special team now or before

Your statistics: Numbers of threads/replies till now

Rate

Number of participants 3Experience +5 Collapse Reason
Prashant101 + 3 Useful!
akibkhan + 1 Powerful!
sidharth katare + 1 Thanks.

View Rating Log

2017-03-07 07:27 PM
Reply Support Not support Report
Here to help!!!

Advanced Bunny

Ramawatar Sharma | from Redmi Note 3

Redmi note3 sd
2017-03-07 07:39 PM

Advanced Bunny

Joyjit Chowdhury | from Redmi Note 4

MIUI, REDMI

My Current Device - Redmi Note 4

I Want This Opportunity Because I Am Really Looking forward To Get it And I hope I Can Help Members At My Best Possible Way, I Am A Tech Heaby Guy, & I Have Interest In The Technology In Recent Times & Upcoming Dates (Redmi & Other Technologies)... Thanks.!
2017-03-07 07:47 PM

Rookie Bunny

1639678409 | from mobile

XIAOMI REDMI 3S PRIME
2017-03-07 07:52 PM

Semi Pro Bunny

Ankur singla | from Redmi Note 3

Redmi note 3
2017-03-07 07:57 PM

Advanced Bunny

prabinkrishna | from mobile

I'm redmi 3s user. It'll be a great opportunity for me to help my fellow 3s users.. Thank you.

Advanced Bunny

prabinkrishna | from mobile

I'm redmi 3s user. It'll be a great opportunity for me to help my fellow 3s users.. Thank you.

Semi Pro Bunny

Vineeth Chandran | from Redmi Note 3

Hello Mi Community,

I'm a post graduate student in English literature from Kerala. Since I first bought an Android phone back in 2013, I fell in love with the operating system for its flexibility and enormous developer support. I thought stock Android was  the best. But when I saw MIUI in my friend's Redmi Note 4G, I realized that something is beyond stock Android and became a fan of MIUI. I bought my first Mi phone in 2016, which made me a complete Mi fan. As a hardcore Mi fan, I believe that I can help my fellow friends as a moderator, create useful threads for them and keep this forum neat and clean.

I want to be a moderator of Redmi, MIUI, Redmi 3S Or Mi Phone forums because Redmi and MIUI made me a Mi fan. The first Mi device I saw and used is a Redmi phone and the ROM I instantly fell in love is MIUI. As a moderator of Redmi, MIUI, Redmi 3S or Mi Phone, I'll write quality threads, be nice to other members and admins, feel free to help my fellow friends who need help in the forum, keep the forum clean and of course convey my love and dedication towards Mi. Thus, I feel I can give my best at Redmi, MIUI, Redmi 3S or Mi Phone forums.

My qualities: ● Reads a lot about Mi, Redmi, MIUI, Android and almost everything about technology.
● I'm a web designer. Thus I have previous experience in managing online forums. I'm also moderating some Android Facebook communities with over 90K followers.
● I'm very active in discussions about Mi devices and MIUI in many social media websites and apps.
● I have good skills in English writing, photography and image editing.
● I love to play games and write reviews about it. I'm also interested in testing new ROMs.
● I believe that it is my responsibility to share my knowledge with others. I'm very calm and always try my best to help my fellow friends. I'll never be harsh to others.

Unfortunately I'm not achieved anything in the Mi Community other than some good friends!

Here's a thread I created in Mi Community: http://c.mi.com/thread-130710-1-0.html

From I wakes up at the morning to my bedtime at the night, my phone is always with me. With no hesitation, I can contribute 10 or more hours a day, that means 70 or more hours per week in the Mi Community.

Currently I have a Redmi Note 3 and a Mi Piston 3 headset with me.

I don't have any previous experience or in any Special Teams.

I replied to 41 threads and achieved 5 medals. But I feel that I can give my best in Mi Community. I won't disappoint Mi Community as a moderator. I strongly believe that this is my opportunity to show my admiration and dedication towards Mi to its fullest!

Thank you.

Rate

Number of participants 5Experience +37 Collapse Reason
sidharth katare + 10 Interesting!
AMALMURALEE + 15 Best of Luck
AdarshGoyal + 1 Very nice!
Lalitc + 1 Interesting!
Karthik Mohan + 10 Interesting!

View Rating Log

2017-03-07 08:01 PM

MIUI beta testers

sidharth katare | from Redmi Note 4

APPLICATION FOR MODERATOR OF MIUI

Hello Mi Community Admins & Mods,
I am Sidharth Katare from Pune, currently studying Computer Engineering.

I am a loyal Fan of Mi & MIUI.

Telegram : @sidmkrn3

Facebook : Sidheshwar

I am using Mi products from last 2 years. Currently I have following Mi products;
  PRODUCTS I OWN

Redmi 1S

Redmi Note 3

Redmi Note 4

Mi In-Ear Headphones Basic Silver

Mi 20000 mAh Powerbank
EXPERIENCE

I have a rich experience of using MIUI from last two years.

I was there in MIUI Global Beta Team from May-2014 to June-2016 without failing any assessment.

After formation of Mi Community way back in 2016

I joined a Community Beta Team here and  currently working under the guidance of @Nisar Sk & @R0user

MEDALS: 14

WHY ME

Currently I am a active beta team member and I can spare daily min 4 hours here on community.

I will be always there to help users for their queries.

I will follow all the rules of Community.

Regards                        
Sidharth Katare             

2017-03-07 08:06 PM
-MIUI BETA TEAM™-

Read Only

Naman2 | from MI MAX

Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
2017-03-07 08:31 PM
12345678910... 39
APP scratch card
2016 Diwali with Mi
300K Members
Shake!!Shake!!
Mi Explorers
Copyright@2010-2016 Xiaomi.com, All Rights Reserved

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list