12919673_1068920299834093_2899333887400427706_n.jpg (32.09 KB, Downloads: 228)
2017-03-06 05:38:38 Upload
Hello Mi Fans,
As you already know, we recently started Mi Fan clubs in few cities. You might have question regarding "How to start Mi fan club in my city?". Here are the full details you want to know everything about Mi Fan Clubs.
1. Mi Fan Clubs are made up by Mi Fans, for Mi Fans. It's where passionate, like-minded Mi Fans come together in their local communities and take part in Mi-related activities.
2. In India, we have 16 official Mi Fan Clubs from the cities Pune, New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Vizag, Chandigarh, Ahmedabad, Kerala, Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vadodara, Agra, Patna, Tripura, Lucknow, Jaipur, Meerut.
3. Meetups happen on monthly basis with distinctive theme every time.
4. Everything is planned, organized and executed by the fans.
5. All the plans, engagement happens in the telegram groups for each city & community on daily basis.
6. A place where everything & anything is discussed with the co mi-fans and the officials.
2. Loyal fans will be considered for explorer programs, launch events & to grab f-codes of the hottest Mi products.
3. First look/hands-on with the latest & greatest Mi products.
4. Chance to meet the official Mi staff directly.
5. Occasional contests/giveaways for each fan club.
6. Surprise birthday greeting cards to the loyal fans from Mi.
2. Inform the Mi team about it so that they can observe. My Telegram ID : Kannaa
3. Conduct monthly meetups & pace up the engagement levels.
4. Considering the number of fans, fan meets & the engagement levels, Mi staff will decide if that city will be added to official Mi FC list.
5. If everything goes well, then Voila! now your city Mi Fan Club is in the official list!
6. Then, the selected FC will get a surprise startup kit with Mi T-shirts, special accessories & lot more.
2. Keep loving Xiaomi, conduct monthly meetups, add more people & value to FCs and spread the love!
 [Announcement] How to start Mi Fan Club in your city ? [Official 2017]