Delhi

[Announcement] Save the Date: MiFCDelhi Meet Up on 26th Feb, Let's Spread Love at Orphanage.

2017-02-20 05:03:55
1118 13
Edited by KeshavRawat at 2017-02-23 11:10 AM

Hello Mi Fans from Delhi! How are you doing?

It's that time of the month when we share with you about the month's Fan Meet theme. For the month of Feb, which is well known as "the month of Love" all the clubs have decided to "Spread love" with the ones who are not as privileged as we are. We have decided to go to an Orphanage and donate something. It could be anything which you thing would come useful for them. We have talked to the orphanage staff for any special requirements they may have and have been told to that they will be happy to receive some books and stuff like that as most of the kids are students.

We don't expect any money from any of you but donation or volunteers are welcomed (Donation includes only items in access and absolutely no money). You can donate anything from used pencils to paper, notebooks to books, old clothes to shoes, Basically whatever you'd like to donate.

We Don't expect any monetary or support for food but we expect at least a big heart and anything you have in access for the good cause. So I would request all of you to come forward and make your contribution in the noble cause. Even if you be there and dedicate your time to them by playing or interacting with them, that will also be a big contribution. Let's bring smile on their faces.

The Venue Details :

Meeting Point : Bal Sahyog, CP
Meeting Time : 4PM onwards
Google Maps: Bal Sahyog Directions

For the People who are not a Member of the Club yet and want to join the club, this upcoming meet and ones in the future! Please follow the instructions in the following thread :

Alternatively you can download the Telegram App and reach either of us Presidents directly for quick and prompt communication via following links :
www.telegram.me/Hitesh_J
www.telegram.me/KeshavRawat

P.S. I shall be updating the venue details soon, meanwhiles let's collect the donation as we have very little time. Books and Notebooks prefered. NO MONEY. If you have any doubts or want to take part in this noble cause please join the telegram group for discussion or coordination. Thanks

P.S.S. Venue Updated. If you won't be able to attend this meet and be there on the venue please feel free to contact us for any contribution you would like to do. We would be happy to share it with the kids.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +10 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-02-20 05:03:55
Favorites6 RateRate
yeah my next meet
2017-02-21 00:39:39
Will try my best cause i have exam this month, hope that the meet doesn't coincides with my exam... Fingers crossed
2017-02-21 01:27:53
Nice guide for the startup....
2017-02-22 06:53:41
see you all there on Feb 26th
2017-02-23 02:03:03

MIUI beta tester

sahil_arora05 | from Redmi Note 4

Jagmeet
see you all there on Feb 26th

mei nahi aa rha :-( have to go home this sunday :-(
2017-02-24 17:14:09
Always think positive. Believe in GOD