In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[] Mi Band 3 User Review

2018-06-21 18:12:51
2363 16

Hi guys! Recently I just got my Mi Band 3 together with my Mi 8 and now I want to share everything I noticed on it.

Design: We all know that the display is the major update in Mi Band 3 when compared to its previous version. Although its previous version had a touchscreen there was a small navigation buttons below it. In the new band, the update of the touchscreen is a 0.78 inch OLED display whereas in Mi Band 2 there was only a 0.42inch display.

The pixel resolution is about 128 x 80. Its battery life is the same as Mi Band 2 for 20 days and is 110mAh battery.

Features

Now on Mi Band 3 you can view the messages more clearly from the bigger display.

There are other features that you can enjoy like Caller ID, notification support, alarm clocks etc. A 3-day weather forecasts and a timer is another new update in its smart feature list.

Cost and Availability :Right now Mi Band 3 is not yet officially launched in our country, the only way you can get it now is thru our local online resellers. The current price I saw for this one is PHP 2200.00 IFITNESS TrACKER :Heart rate monitoring is the first fitness tracking feature which has been managed for greater accuracy and works throughout the day. Gait and step counting have also been enhanced accurately. You can set your goals accordingly for running, walking and cycling. It has a waterproof facility, therefore, you can swim as well.

Finally, your goals are on your wrist to check where do you stand and where do you lack and where you need to put in more effortPPROS:Bigger displayBuilt in heart tracking monitorNFC Payments for NFC Version (Not Available Yet)CONS: Still No GPSBattery durability is the same as its previous version.

Anyway, overall experience of it is great specially for the value of the money you can get on Mi Band 3. So I highly recommended that you get it soon enough once they launch it here and if you cannot wait you can get also to local online resellers.  By the way It also have already English Unofficial firmware you can get once you planning to get it soon.

You can check out my Unboxing Videos and Tutorial Video here :

English Firmware

Rate

Number of participants 2 Experience +13 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-06-21 18:12:51
Favorites15 RateRate

Intern Moderator

Jj Garay | from Redmi Note 5

have you tried to change it to english firmware?
2018-06-22 05:42:38

Dominique Bien Author | from app

Jj Garay
have you tried to change it to english firmware?

yup I do manage to install English firmware already
2018-06-22 07:40:39

Intern Moderator

cbry0124 | from Redmi Note 5

wow! this is great!
2018-06-23 23:28:26
Excellent thread!
2018-06-24 00:34:12

Pro Bunny

Nyan demo nai | from Redmi Note 4

Dude what about the sleep tracking?
2018-06-24 02:22:20

NetteCastle | from Mi Note 3

great review!
2018-06-24 04:32:19
Be Good. Be Kind. Be Happy. #TeamCastle

Wizard Bunny

Aries Nicerio | from Redmi 5 Plus

When you want one but you don't have money yet.  Great review bro!
2018-06-24 10:58:25

Dominique Bien Author | from MI 8

Nyan demo nai
Dude what about the sleep tracking?

I didn't tried yet sleep tracking because I do remove it before I sleep
2018-06-24 15:33:11

Master Bunny

Jayfee Waffu | from Redmi Note 5

thanks for the review..been planning to buy this one
2018-06-24 17:31:38

Rookie Bunny

AlexVerz | from Mi A1