Edited by PrabhuN at 2017-02-16 01:36 PM |
Hey Mi Max users!
We're very excited to share the news with you that MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Mi Max (32 GB) and Mi Max Prime (128 GB) has started rolling out from today as we promised for all you stable MIUI users! Many of you may already have received OTA updates through updater app, if you haven't received any update, All you have to do is fire up your Updater app to receive the OTA update. If you cannot wait, you can download the Fastboot or Recovery files for your Mi Max (32 GB) and Mi Max Prime (128 GB) from below links.
A huge thanks to our Developers and Beta team members for helping us bring the stable build to you.
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM Update Highlights
- New improved layout for toggles in the Notification shade
- Get full control over automated tasks
- Brand new system sounds and ringtones
MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM Full Changelog
Lockscreen, Status Bar, Notification Bar
New - Swipe to delete Lockscreen notifications (11-18)
New - UI adjustments for toggles(12-15)
New - Battery saver toggle can be added to the Notification shade (12-15)
Optimization - Lock screen PINlayout (11-15)
Optimization - Changed icons forUSB charging and switching keyboards (12-01)
Optimization - Floating notifications won't appear in DND mode (12-13)
Fix - Notification shade issues during incoming call floating notifications (10-25)
Fix - Wi-Fi page made the device freeze when it was opened for the first time (11-07)
Fix - Notification shade issues(11-15)
Fix - Issues with opacity after using third party themes (11-15)
Fix - The first notification couldn't be removed by a swipe (11-29)
Fix - Landscape mode issues with third party themes (12-06)
New - Home screen settings added to the Settings (11-22)
Fix - Part of UI for deleting apps wasn't visible on light backgrounds (10-11)
Fix - Minor adjustments for animations in the Launcher (11-14)
New - Antivirus scans for the apps installed not from Google Play (11-02)
1. If you're using MIUI V5 / MIUI 6 / MIUI 7 / MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM, please go to 'Updater' app on your phone and check for updates.
2. You can also download the full ROM and update via fastboot method (Full wipe suggested when updating from old MIUI versions）
- Please read the Flashing Guide - Click Here
- Data Backup before Full Wipe
- Full Wipe required for Dev ROM to Stable ROM
- Full Wipe required for Stable ROM to Dev ROM
Please give your valuable feedback. Enjoy the update!