In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedback

[Suggestions] Annoyance At Its Best

2018-06-01 13:32:32
779 2
Please do add english interface to all xiao mi products especially on the mi tv 4 and future products. As xiao mi aims to be an international recognise company the first step is to gain communication with the community through aspects of what the consumer wants or hopes to see from xiao mi. The products that a company released are a major factor to see as whether informative/suggestive suggestions given by consumers community is heard or being ignored. As i strongly believe capabilities of xiao mi are strong competitors there is no absolute reasons to as and why xiao mi refuses to release an update of PatchOs with english interface and integrate along with playstore. Please do understand the annoyance i need to go through just to navigate my way around the tv. If the phone platform could have english why not the PatchOs/TvOs has its english interface? Arguably as a company, you guys could be making an outstanding achievement by releasing a product that is not making consumers to feel racist. Which is a chinese only language with no various options to choose our preferred languages.
2018-06-01 13:32:32
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

steelmate8209 | from MIX

bro, I believe u purchase the mi TV from PI, technically it is just China only product. only those that are available to international markets one have English , even those that are sold in India also having customised OS version. just saying out loud. u can ignore my post if u find my reply offended u.
2018-06-02 02:29:05

Rookie Bunny

Rohaizad Hamid | from Redmi 4X

is there any way to change to a global rom ? if yours come with a Chinese one.
2018-10-05 11:20:14