In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[] Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphones Review

2018-06-01 10:20:30
3049 4
TGIF Mi Community! It's me again Nate. :) Hope you guys are having a great night. :D

We already reviewed most of Xiaomi's headphones. Today, we will take a look at their Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphones | YDLYEJ01M, specially created for fitness junkies. Without further ado, i-review na natin 'yan!

BUILD QUALITY AND DESIGN

The Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphones is made of plastic and mostly has rubber coating that gives its IPX4 or sweat proof and splash resistant rating. Both sound chambers have metal back plate which is gorgeous and ear hook to make sure that the earphones will not fall off easily. The earphones are connected by a single cable.
The right earphone houses the Volume Up/ Next Button and the Volume Down/ Previous Button at the top, and at the bottom, the micro USB port is located for charging the earphones.
To skip a track, you need to press and hold the volume up button and to go to the previous track, press and hold the volume down button.
Underneath the right earphone, you will find the Power button and microphone. To power on the bluetooth earphones, you need to press and hold the power button for about 2 seconds until the white LED indicator blinks.
To activate pairing mode, you need to press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds until the white LED indicator blinks rapidly. Then, on your bluetooth device, you need to choose the Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphone written in Chinese to pair successfully.

You can answer calls while listening to music by pressing the power button once and to redial the previous number you had conversation with by double pressing the power button.

The sound quality is good during call conversations and it takes around 2 hours to fully charge the earphones and this will you give around 8 hours of continuous music playback.

Overall, the build quality is great.

SOUND QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE

The Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphones has a single Dynamic driver per earphone. Despite having a dynamic driver, I find the earphones lacking bass and treble is quite dominant. Overall, the sound quality is good although I would not recommend this earphones for bassheads out there.

PRICE AND VERDICT

The Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphones is priced at Php 1 190 (as of writing). For fitness junkies whose looking for a music companion, or for those people looking for a good pair of bluetooth earphones, you should consider giving the Mi Sports Bluetooth Headphones a try. It has a robust built and durable and IPX4 splash proof and sweat resisting. Despite its drawback for lacking bass, it still manage to provide good sound quality. You can buy one at Xiaomi Authorized Reseller Stores in Trinoma and SM Mega Mall.

(c)TechBulilit | Images used are original work and property of shaynester679

2018-06-01 10:20:30
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

Edrian James Ramirez | from Redmi Note 5 Pro

i hope they release the mini version i read that its so much better
2018-06-01 12:09:54
Edrian James Ramirez replied at 2018-06-02 00:09:54
i hope they release the mini version i read that its so much better

Looking forward for Mi Philippines to bring it to our shores. :)
2018-06-05 06:03:41

Advanced Bunny

Rayr | from Redmi Note 3

what specific charger should i use because it has a 100mah battery? do i need a below 1A output charger?
2019-01-07 22:31:17

Rookie Bunny

1549523742 | from MI 9

nice review. would have been perfect if there is a picture of the product. just my 2 cents
2019-04-27 16:39:31