Vizag

[Recap] Review Of vizag Fanmeet and Hands-on Experience of Redmi Note4 and Mi VR Headset

2017-01-23 07:55:18
1178 29
Edited by Achi.darlapudi at 2017-02-20 09:24 AM

Hi , myself Sai CharanDevalla,
Inthis article I am going to share my experience of the 9 th fan meet of Vizag which we have had on 22-01-2017 at famous VUDA park located at the shore of RK Beach. I will also share my review of Redmi Note 4 and Mi VR headset .
So,read the article till the end and comment your feeling .
Before starting I wantto thank our commander Mr.Rohith ji for conducting such type of wonderful fanmeets. I am also thankful to the presidents @Achi and @Deleep .

All the Fan Gathered @2:30:

On Sunday evening @2.30, the presidents gave a call to all the members to gather at the venue. Assaid all the fans across the city have gathered there, still gathering there..haha why I have said this is - the fans are coming at a huge countirrespective of age group which is so fabulous to watch. I personally haveattended 4 fan meets so far and never seen this much crowd in the group. I amso excited to meet all those Like-Minded guys. In fact that 2 hours is not enoughfor me to give a shake-hand to everyone.

Started off by introducing the new buddies!

Then we (more than 60)have gathered at a nice and comfortable place for the meet to be conducted.Firstly we all started to have some introduction session for all the new comersfor the meet for about 20 minutes.

New RMN4 make me tofall in love with it

Then one of ourpresidents Deleep started his conversation by telling about how the company hasconducted the explorer mission and their role in that activity. They showed usthe new device Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and explained about it very well and ourfans also responded very fairly towards it. When the three explorers wasexplaining about that wonderful device by holding it, my eyes were completely focusedon the device in their hands . I felt so enthusiastic to have hands-on experience of it.

Hands-On Experience ofRedmi Note 4:

Finally the time hasarrived, the main theme of the event i.e. Hands- On experience of RMN 4 hasstarted. The three explorers gave their phones to each of the fan and let themto feel it on live.

When my turn comes, I wasamazed by seeing RMN 4, the first most thng in RMN 4 which makes me fell inlove of that device was its 2.5 D glass on top. Thanks for the designers forplacing the speaker on bottom, looks just amazing.

My review of RedmiNote 4

I have observed theseadditional features in Redmi Note 4 which I feel superior to Redmi Note 3 :-
1)  The wonderful 2.5Dglass on top, which feels very premium like a flagship in hand.

2)  Super cool design atbackside, which makes us very easy to handle the phone when compared with RMN3.

3)  The speaker grill hasmoved to bottom, which allows free flow of sound without any distortions whenplaced on a flat surface.

4)  Placing the signalantennas strip displayed on backside of the phone which looks quite brilliantwith their shiny look.

5)  Improvements of boththe cameras. I personally felt brilliant with the photo quality that RMN 4 doeshave on both sides.

6)  Change in theprocessor i.e, snapdragon 625. It is said that the company has aligned theprocessor and battery so that the phone will get both the      capabilities of fastprocessing and marathon battery.

7)  Increase in batterypower to 4,100 mAh. We already know that how RMN 3 will remain live for that4050 mAh it has.

8)  If I miss any featureplease comment and it me know.

Lucky Draw of MiT-Shirts

When the hands-on experiencewas over, the presidents have conducted a lucky draw for the cool new t-shirtsof Mi. Two of our lucky fans got that .

Amazing Mi VR Headset:

Meanwhile, we also hadexperience of Mi VR brought by one of our member. It is super cool, lightweightand amazing. The VR headset supports up to Mi Max to fit in, which is amazing.All the fans have got the opportunity to feel it too. Then after we all have a photowalk at that location by taking wonderful photos. Thanks to our photographerStarwars and Pawan who took some amazing clicks.

Surprise!! F-CodesGive away!!

Finally, the game wasnot over, before dispersing the presidents have revealed a very surprising newsto all the fans. Supporting the comment “Miwon’t let its fans to discourage”, they have announced that the company isgoing to give-away F-Codes to all the fans who have attended the meet. Woww!!! Greatnews for me as I was planning to buy the phone and being worried about theFlash sale  .

So, when theshort-hand of the clock has just touched the number 5, we have decided to endup the event. We took some wonderful group photos and selfies and ended up theevent.

In this aspect, I wholeheartedlythan each and every member who have attended the meet and made it supersuccess. Hope this kind of support last for decades to Mi.

“Always Hope ThatSomething Wonderful Is Going To Be Happen”.

Peace!!!

Rate

Number of participants 3 Experience +20 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-01-23 07:55:18
Favorites8 RateRate
2017-01-23 08:02:22
2017-01-23 08:07:45
Thanks for sharing. Well done bro..
2017-01-23 08:14:59
2017-01-23 08:24:32
Nice Sai