In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Accessories

[] MI Home Security Camera 360

2018-05-08 04:08:53
23334 4
Hello. I don't know if this gadget even belongs to the accessories thread. I just don't know where to post this. So might as well post it here.

My question is... can I access the camera using a desktop PC? I can perfectly view the security camera using MI Home app on my Redmi 5 Plus. I was even able to share the device to my other housemates uaing their non-Xiaomi phones (with MI home app installed).

It will be nice if the camera can also be viewed over my desktop PC. Any advice or input will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
2018-05-08 04:08:53
Favorites RateRate
HI! to answer your question the video is not accessible using a PC it can only be accessible if you want real time through the Mi home app. But you can view the recording on the PC provided that there is an SD card on the camera where you can store the video and view it or even transfer file to your computer.
I hope this answer your questions

God Bless! :)
2018-05-10 12:31:26
Well the YI 360 camera would do the job.
2018-06-28 01:39:29
Zyra replied at 2018-05-10 22:01:26
HI! to answer your question the video is not accessible using a PC it can only be accessible if you  ...

What is the solution to view the live streaming of video from MI camera on PC
2019-01-08 08:34:02
HI!

Downloading KOPlayer Android emulator ( http://www.koplayer.com/ ) - Install
Downloading APK MI Home ( https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xi ... droid-apk-download/ )
Start koplayer add application MI Home from file. (appstore not good)
Start the MI Home, login...

Bye
SA
2019-01-25 08:36:31