In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Android Apps

[Video & Photography] FaceApp - Transform your face using AI technology in Just one tap

2018-05-03 05:47:06
1464 4
Hello All Singapore Mi Fans. My name is Werner. I would like to share with you a super cool selfie styling app today.

FaceApp is a mobile application for iOS and Android developed by Russian company Wireless Lab which uses neural networktechnology to automatically generate highly realistic transformations of faces in photographs. The app can transform a face to make it smile, look younger, look older, or even change gender.FaceApp was launched on iOS in January 2017 and on Android in February 2017.

The app became a bit of a viral hit earlier last year, many peoples can use as a face-morphing app to edit selfies in a photorealistic fashion for fun.

Please take note that users have to upgrade to the pro version to get the ads free and complete version.

Ready to use now? Android mobile device users please download from the Play Store. Thanks for viewing my thread today.

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +11 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2018-05-03 05:47:06
Favorites3 RateRate

Pro Bunny

Jacklee_0323 | from Mi MIX 2

apply to all Xiaomi phone
2018-05-03 12:46:29

Master Bunny

Mtangky | from MI MAX 2

This us interesting
2018-05-03 21:47:19

Intern Moderator

wernerkor Author | from Redmi 4X

Mtangky
This us interesting

thanks for your comment
2018-05-05 10:17:34
Thanks so much for sharing this! I find it kind of scary but yet cool ..
2018-05-06 22:15:02